20. Secrets and Dresses

Sucking him deeply into my throat, I curled my tongue around him and twisted my hands to massage the length I couldn't reach. The moans that escaped his lips were a sweet symphony that took residence in my wet heat, and I couldn't resist pulling a dripping hand from him to rub circles on my clit.

It was fucking perfect looking up at him while his dick practically tattooed itself into my throat. Even more perfect than the indecent drips of saliva and arousal flowing from his length and my cunt.

We were both a wet mess, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

"Fuck, those lips feel so fucking good." Eli didn't bother silencing his moans, and adrenaline filled me that someone might notice. "Wet that dick up. Just like that."

My fingers dipped into my entrance in tandem to each of his moans and shallow thrusts. Liquid arousal was pooling in my hand as I fucked myself and sucked him deeper.

Curling my fingers to rub against that raised, soft button my g-spot, I moaned wildly as the sensations overwhelmed me and gushes of cum spilled from my entrance. Though, I was sharply pulled out of the boneless feeling of my orgasm by Eli taking his dick from my mouth.

"Pet." He tutted with disapproval. "Did you cum by yourself?"

Oddly, the feeling of shame that accompanied scolding filled my chest. I wondered if something was wrong with me when that same feeling made me want to make him proud. I wanted to please him, not disappoint him.

Who knew sexual mind games could work on me?

"I'm sorr—" I started, but Eli pressed a finger to my lips to silence me.

"Get up and bend over the balcony."

Wordlessly, I stood and bent on the balcony. In this position, the underside of my breasts scraped lightly against the concrete, and I suddenly realized that I had similar scrapes on my knees. With the way Eli's body was pressing into mine from behind, there'd likely be matching ones on the fronts of my thighs that pressed into the concrete lining.

I couldn't feel the fabric of his sweatpants anymore, so he must've slipped them off when I turned. Now, there was only the feeling of his tip sliding back and forth across my seam while his mouth lined up next to my ear.

"Wouldn't it have been better to cum all over my dick where everyone can see how fucking nasty you are?" He inquired softly, ignoring my moans and pleads from his teasing. "You want to show them how much you want me to cum inside that pretty pussy of yours, don't you?"

I nodded mindlessly while I overlooked the people below us with hazy vision. Pleasure was the only thing I could think of, propriety be damned.

My hips were rutting against his tip in futile attempt to push him inside, but Eli wouldn't budge. It wasn't until a sudden warmth coated my nipples when his syrup coated fingers rubbed along my skin that he sunk the head of his dick into me.

"I'm going to lick that off when I'm done fucking you, pet. So, be a good girl and scream for me." He ordered and slapped harshly into my aching pussy.

A cross between a cry and a scream escaped my lips, and I threw my head back into him as he pulled and tweaked at my nipples while burying himself deeper and deeper into my molten walls. The arch of my back rubbed him against that magic spot inside of me without rest, and unbelievable pleasure was coiling in my stomach.

Skin slapping against skin punctuated our moans and groans, none of which were quiet. Even though none of the people below had bothered looking up, a woman a floor below and a couple balconies over had just opened her balcony door.