14. More and a Half

"How do you like your women?" I asked, slightly chickening out of asking the real question though I didn't let it show.

Why haven't you touched me again? Why haven't you given me the ripest of fruit? When will you give me more?

But if they were never spoken, I'd never know the answer. Not unless I took control myself and teased him until he was begging to touch the lips of my folds. Until his every thought was of my naked body beneath him as I clenched and moaned, and he was deprived of every satisfaction unless it was given by me... or with me.

I'd made the mistake of resisting his charms in college, but now, the temptation was too much to ignore.

It multiplied whenever Eli was around me, and it was tickling the base of my spine as he walked around the island to stand before me. I delighted in the feeling as he put both arms around my body and bent slightly to look me in the eyes properly.

"I like my women to be undoubtably mine. I like for them to be so powerful that no one can ignore them. But one of the things I really love is..." He paused and lifted his hands to cup my face.

Deliberately slowly, Eli leaned closer before pressing his lips to mine. My body instantly relaxed and my knees threatened to buckle with the pure softness and delicacy he kissed me with.

I felt like the center of his world for the short moment we tasted each other.

As he pulled away, Eli finished his sentence.

"When my woman tastes like vanilla and cocoa."

Wetness pooled in my underwear as I gaped at him, struggling to find words.

"Fuck me, you're good." I managed, equal parts laughter and disbelief in my tone.

"I try." He smirked, starting to move away to sit back down.

But my hand darted out to encircle his wrist to stop him. The sudden furrow in his brow told me he didn't expect for me to pull him right back against my body until my curves melted into his hardness.

"Now, where do you think you're going after kissing me like that?" I questioned.

Careful to brush against the stiffening member that pushed against his seams, I hefted my body onto the counter and opened my legs for him to slide in the middle of. I squeezed his sides gently and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You running from me Mr. Thomas?"

"If I knew what was good for me, I would."

"Well, I guess I'm glad you don't." I smiled with deceptive innocence before claiming his lips again.

His tongue slid easily into my open and willing mouth. Each kiss was as good or better than the last, but it wasn't enough.

It wouldn't be enough until I had him spilling load after load of white lust into my heat.

Firmly, Eli gripped my thighs before sliding his hands inside my satin shorts to grab hold of my ass. A moan escaped me as he used the leverage to push our pelvises hard against each other and started to grind into me.

My clothes weren't thick enough to soften the pleasurable sensations as he rubbed against my clit with his dick. Wetness forced my minimal underwear to stick tightly to my cunt, and the burn of the edges pulling against my skin only heightened my pleasure.

"My sweet fucking girl." Eli groaned while he broke away to nuzzle my cheek. "Let me get a better view of what's beneath those clothes."

Eager to please him but also eager to receive, I hastily pulled my shorts down to reveal my lace-clad cunt. It's sopping wetness had made the fabric darker than it actually was, and Eli bit my neck in approval.