Chapter 6

<<<<picture of Casey's riding gear, remember Casey doesn't look like the girl in the picture, just the gear the girl has on, it's what riders wear when doing show jumping/ three or five gated riding or even just riding.>>>>> 

**Casey**

"Why don't you look at all surprised by Casey's news?" Liv asks Clair and she just smiles at us like it's obvious, "Girls I knew the same night he made a bet with you, we're neighbours remember..." This conversation started after I have swoon to Olivia after I got back from home this afternoon, leading to Liv calling Clair franticly to come over so I can tell her the news, which led to me tellin' her, and her not being surprised at all, thus the conversation.

"Cas, I think we need code names for you guys, at the speed you guys are going we're gonna be gossiping about you two for quite a while..." Clair chuckles at my expression I must've gave her but before I could mention anything of protestin', Liv jumps in "OH! What about Jasmine for Cas, she has the dark hair and eyes and tanned skin!" oh joyous me, off course the only dark haired princess on Disney fits yours truly, sometimes I'd like to ask my granddaddy why he had chosen for his Italian genes to only brush of on me. Halfway into my cursing of my genes Poppa bestowed to me, Clair's chuckle brings me back into reality "Perfect Liv, Jake can be Pete, he looks like a Pete." I chuckle at the thought of Jake being a Pete, he doesn't look like a Pete, he looks like Jake in all his blue eyed, blonde hair, biceped glory. My goodness Casey Evan get a hold of your shameful ole self! I'm droolin' like Adri drools over Momma's fried chicken.

∞∞∞

The week had gone by slowly, I haven't seen much of Jake but he calls and text as much as he possibly can and I don't mind at all. What I do mind is the dang boy on that dang contraption next to Midnight and I. He's been pesterin' me whole week but not for the reasons like the other times, for first time, he's actually just practicing, not tryin' to test my southern temper. But when a gall had grown up with boys like I have, ya'll know somethin's brewin' when their acts change. That's why he's pesterin' me.

Even though Orange had been awfully strange, I get through my routine's easily with midnight and I just finished up with Midnight, getting ready to leave when I feel my phone vibrating. I quickly get it out and grin when I see the caller ID "Well hi there Blue..." I try to sound as charming as possible but that deep chuckle on the other side of the line got my voice tremblin' "Hey Cocoa, are you busy?" I look down at my riding boots and pants, tempted to say yes due to my horse haired, mud filled appearance but no, "Not really Blue, I just got done with my duties, why you need me?" I play as innocently as possible, biting my lip in the process as I hear him groan somethin' low enough so I can't hear "Well Clair told me you were practising with your horse so I thought to come and pick you up since I was in the neighbourhood and all. You can come out when you're ready"

I'm slightly confused at his word but walk out of the stalls anyway, "What are you... oh." And there he stands, dark blue denim, a grey shirt, hair slightly wet and screaming sexy, standing against the hood of his pick-up truck. "You never told me you drive a pick-up truck. Maybe the city boy had some taste after all" I smirk at him but it falters as he wraps his arms around my waist and pull me close enough that our lips almost touch, his scent is intoxicating and I can't take my eyes off those dang plump lips beggin' to be kissed "Well Cocoa I might not be what you summed me up as... And yeah, I have great taste in everything I want..." OH SWEET POTATOES I think I'm dyin', inhale exhale Cas, inhale exhale... "We'll see about that Blue..." I whisper just before our moment is killed by Darren's horse kickin' at his stall's door. I pull away reluctantly and Jake sighs lettin' me go.

"So Clair suggested we all meet at her place and just hang out a bit if that's okay? She said you guys were going to do some project together anyway?" Jake looks at me nervously and I smile "Yeah that sounds fun Blue. Yep we have this project about child protection that we need to finish... I just need to take a shower real quick though..." I see him smirk and I start blushin' "Nah Cocoa, you look good in this..."

∞∞∞

I finally got Jake to drop me off so I can take a quick shower, after my shower I jump into some denim shorts, a black tank top and socks. I walk over to Clair's and walk in on our friends chattin' over coffe. I greet them all, startin' with Liv and ending at Jake, whose hello might have been a little longer than the rest.

After us galls start on our project a while later, Jake's the only one who stayed. Liv and I are in the living room, I'm typing on the laptop and Liv is searchin' our textbooks for information while Clair and Jake is making coffee in the kitchen right behind us. Clair's voice is the one to interrupt me as I type away our report "So what are you doing this weekend Cas?" and I freeze in my spot, knowin' well she knows what's goin' down this weekend. I feel a brush creep onto my face and Liv giggles "Well Clair uh- I've got some things planned..." I stutter and hear Clair chuckle "Oh yeah? Like what?" but before I could respond Liv jumps in "JASMINE IS LEAVING THE TREE WITH PETE CLAIR!" for that I look around and see a confused looking Jake and a laughing Clair.

∞∞∞

So it's finally Friday night and I'm gettin' ready for my date with Jake, he instructed me on wearin' "something warm, comfortable and whatever I feel good in" so I decided on some skinny jeans with a baby blue and silver blouse and some flats. YES LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! FLATS. No I didn't decide on them, my WHOLE collection of boots have been stolen and locked away in Clair's room until after my date tonight. AND yes, I've tried everythin' to get them back.

I finished my make up and put on some silver earrings and by the time I had finished with that, I heard Liv's voice "I'll go get her for you!" and wham goes our bedroom door, Liv was beaming at me but her mouth fell open and I started to worry "Wh-What? Do I look bad or somethin? I have this black-" she cut me off "NO! You look perfect Cas... Wow. Now Come on! Your Prince charming is waiting in the kitchen!" she pulls me out the bedroom and into the living room, pushin my into the kitchen.

Jake is staring out the window, his back facin' me, he's in blue jeans and a black button shirt, and I'm droolin' all over again. "Uh, Hi..." I greet him just above a whisper and he jerks my way, his eyes growing bigger by the second and I start to panic, "You... You look, wow." And that has me blushin' like never before. "You don't look to bad yourself Blue..." again I speak in just above a whisper and he smiles, closing in on me his scent starting to intoxicate me. He circles his arms around my waist and his breath fans my face, "Shall we get going?" he breathes and I nod slightly "ye-yeah..."

I apologize for the long wait on the update! If you don't know, I've been in a serious relationship for a really long time now and I love the boy with everything I have, I know he's my future husband and my soulmate, well he had some health issues and I dropped everything to be by his side. He's much much better now and I'll resume with writing the story! On another note, THANK YOU FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU who had pressed that little star, I now it's not a lot but it means so much to me*** Comment/vote/follow please!!*
Happy reading
~S/H