Wow. Just, wow.

Well Hi! 

I didn't think I'll update again but here I am, all thanks to all of YOU! Words cannot the describe the feeling in my heart for reaching 4000 reads on this book. I wanted to mention people but I'm so scared to leave anyone out so THANK YOU ALL!!! Thank you for pressing that star, thank you for commenting , thank you for putting the story on your reading lists and thank you for taking the time to read a book that came out of my heart, with loads of grammar errors and what nots. THANK YOU sooooooooo much. I never thought this book will reach a 100 and here we are 3900 reads later. 

For now I'm a bit quiet, I'm busy with exams and law really grasps one's attention when you need to pass with distinctions... There is, however, a new book brewin' in the back of my mind and when I feel I have all the knots and ties sorted out, I'll post it! If you want to keep a close eye on me you're more than welcome to go to my profile and follow me for all the info! My wonderful Boyfriend and I are exploring a neighboring country this December, any tips on a new place? I'll be keeping my followers posted on that too! (sooo follow, wink wink) 

AND I would still love to hear from you guys so don't be shy!

Again thank you all so much, it means an awful awful lot to me<3

Happy Reading 

~S/H