Important

I had went to bed and was about to fall asleep but woke up suddenly remembering an incident. A young girl was talking with a guy on Omegle and the guy was asking her to do a few things to herself that made her bleed. Yk, what I am trying to say.

I heard a similar incident from a message on my board.

And, I could not get it off my mind.

Our goverments has put age restrictions on certain things and there is a reason for that. No matter how big you feel but until you are not 18, you are not an adult. Mind that and no matter how much you blabber about your maturity, you are not adult. Fact!

Now, through books, movies, porn and so many things available in this digital age, to all aged people, we are attracted by a few things, inspired too.

 And, all mature content should come up with a warning. But, still people under warning age read that, watch that and its fine. You know, its your choice.

But, what is not fine is that experimenting those things on you.

Now, I should cut the chase and come very clear to you. There are so many things that comes with a tag 'pleasure''. Like, you read the dagger scene in this book, must have read a famous gun scene and watched porns maybe.

My dear, its just for fun. Thats it. Never ever try to experiment these things on you or I would say any thing on you.

Our bodies are sensitive and putting any thing into you, doing any thing to you that you read in books, watched in movies and whatsoever is HARMFUL. It can harm you brutally. UTI, STDs, Infections, permanent damages, there are so many things.

I wrote something doesn't mean I do that to me, HD Carlton wrote something doesn't mean she enjoys gun and E L James wrote something does not mean she does all these things to herself.

There is a whole ass line which you should never cross while reading fiction. That its FICTION and there are something thats fact.

No matter how pleasuring it looks to you but in reality always understand that NO PLEASURE COME WITH PAIN.

And, never ever learn anything from fiction. Especially Smut! ITS NOT REAL. Those who are writing it is making something out of it, and trust me they don't do it. And, you should not to.

I hope you get what I want to say. You know, once done its done. You all are very precious to the people in your life. Never, I repeat, Never do anything that would hurt them after knowing.

All Right...

Love You All

Good Night.