55 ~ Agastya and Suman Fights

Popcorn and tissue alerts, but votes should not stop. There is a hollow star at the end of the chapter. Click it and fill it with yellow.

You voted, and I added 1200 extra words.

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

"Koi nahi hum le aaege wapis,"

"It's okay; I will bring it back," I said slowly and innocently, looking at his darkening green eyes.

He stayed silent for a moment and muttered in a slow voice. "You are wasting your time,"

I gulped slightly nervously as his intimidating eyes bore into mine, making me feel weak in my knees, and I tried to say something.

"Hum haar nahi manenge,"

"I will not lose hope,"

He sucked on his hips and muttered back in a slow voice.

"Or humse Aaj Tak koi Jeet nahi paya,"

"And, no lost has won against me,"

I felt the danger behind his voice. He was not joking or teasing; he was so serious that I had not seen him before.

I could feel how angry he was. Maybe hurt and heartless.

I saw him walking away from me, and I gulped silently. I would win him back.

I knew I had not told him anything. He had to accept me, and I could not see myself away from him. I did not know, but his part hurt me. The moment he said 'No', the moment he said it was over, it hurt me even brutally.

I inhaled deeply and returned to work, asking an attendee to take his lunch. He would not eat if I took it. I knew he was stubborn. So was I.

I did not meet him after that, and the next few days went like this: I would try to talk to him, but he would ignore me. He would spend most of his time with Princess Rudraja or alone and was always busy with something.

He was not staying in his chamber; he knew if he stayed in his chamber, I would meet him. He would sit in the garden among everyone, spend time in Prince Ranvijay's chamber with him, and only return to his chamber at night.

He was recovering quickly, and with each passing day, I was getting impatient.

My impatience reached another level when I learned Ranaji had asked him to marry Princess Rashmika.

I gritted my teeth, knowing all this had happened because of her. I did not know, but I had two thoughts. One was that Kunwarsa did not have anything with her, and the second was that there was something in both of them, maybe a soft corner or something more profound.

And, someone, I came in between them.

I sighed deeply and pushed the comforter away. I was trying hard to fall asleep, but I could not.

He must have been sleeping past midnight, but I had to talk to him.

No matter what, we had a history, and I would not let my efforts go to waste.

Honestly, I was confused, but inside my mind, I felt I could not stay away from him. I could be angry, mad, frustrated or anything, but his face was something I wanted to see every day.

I realised it after he came back from far away. I did not know it then, but it changed something in me.

I inhaled deeply and palmed my face.

You are a gone case, Suman.

I had to see him.

I immediately stood up and wrapped a shawl around myself. If anyone saw us, it would be troubling. After all, I had already become famous among the attendees. I had heard them gossiping about me.