46 ~ Agastya's New Plan

Ye bhi ho gaya *ticking my checklist* sighs deeply.

2000 words ka chapter 20000 words ke comments. :-) Maza aa gaya bass bura laga jin logo ne ladai chalu kardi or ek doosre ko ulta bola. Healthy and heated debates are good, but personal comments nahi, mujhe ghamand hai apne readers par, don't make me doubt that.

15K Votes ❤️

Agastya POV

I walked away from there. My heart was feeling heavy and empty yet again. I lowered my face, trying to hide the tears in the dam of my eyes, threatening to break free any moment.

"Agastya,"

Suddenly, Ranvijay Bhaisa's voice caught my attention, and I kept my eyes wide open to let the air dry my tears.

"Ji, Bhaisa,"

I said in a confident and happy voice and waited for him to come near to me.

I gulped to swallow the lump forming in my throat, and he placed his hand on my shoulder, asking.

"What happened? Everything is okay?"

His voice was slow, and I looked into his concerned eyes.

I immediately planted a broad smile on my face.

"What would happen to me? God sends me messages to make something happen in this world," I said, and he laughed, looking at me.

I laughed, too.

"So, how is everything going?" He asked, and we both walked towards the side of the garden. I nodded.

"Everything is going great. King Abhinandan has left, and he already started to move his troops of soldiers to Pratapgarh as we discussed, and I will leave soon too,"

I said, looking at him, and he nodded.

"And what about Rashmika? Did you talk to her?" He asked, and I thinned my brows as, amid all of this, I had completely forgotten about her.

"Um, I was just going to talk to her," I said and inhaled sharply.

"Is everything good between you two? I mean, I had not seen the two of you talking, and she is here, but you went somewhere last night. Are you thinking of breaking this alliance? I mean, Mehrangarh could be wrong, but she is a princess and deserves a life. Do not do anything that will hurt her. I mean, the Kingdom deserves punishment, but she does not,"

He said, and I gulped silently, not knowing what to say.

"Ji, ji, bhaisa," I managed to reply, and he smiled, looking at me.

"All good, right? Agastya. I do not know, but you look upset and sad," he asked again, touching my cheek.

I smiled widely. "Yes, bhaisa, I just need some sleep," I said, and he nodded, stepping away from me.

"Alright, I should go and will send you the list of resources we have for this war," he added, and I nodded, taking a few steps back.

"Okay, Bhaisa,"

I inhaled deeply and came back to my chamber. My head was hurting badly. I pressed my hands on my head and sat down on the bed.

And I could not help but burst into cries.

I did not want to hurt her. That's why I was not telling her anything. I knew she had problems with trusting a man like me. I knew she would get upset and doubt me.

But how could I hide all of this from her? She deserved to know. But I did not want to hurt her like this.

She cried because of me. I could not see her crying. I could die but could not see her crying.