75 ~ Agastya Meets a Princess

Sorry for the late update. I was in the middle of something.

It will have errors, I do not my laptop with me, and I typed it so fast.

Suman POV

Everyone was laughing and I just tried to pay him more.

"Why the hell are you even laughing?" Daadisa clicked her tongue with frustration and Ranima shot an angry glare at Nandani too.

"Nandani," she muttered and she laughed even more.

And, suddenly Kunwarsa inhaled a deep breath and blinked his eyes. His brows thinned in a brow and he stared at me for a few moments. My face was scared, I did not know what we would tell them.

"What?" He asked in his deep, hoarse voice and I gulped. Despite being his feminine clothes, he was sounding masculine.

"Hahahhahahaha," Nandani laughed and the moment he followed my gaze and looked at them standing there, he quickly pushed his skirt down and sat down.

"What the hell are you doing in my chamber?" He asked rubbing his eyes and Ranima said.

"Let's go, Nandani, we will come back later," she said and Kunwarsa lifted himself a little up and looked at Nandani sitting on the floor and laughing, holding her stomach tight.

"Hahahhaha, what the hell are you doing there? Bhabhisa," he laughed looking at her and she laughed even more.

"Oh My God, Agastya, what are you wearing?" She asked and he looked at himself and chuckled a little.

"Ohh this," he said, pulling the shoulder of his sleeves up and changing his voice to the feminine again and added. "Suman was feeling low yesterday, so to cheer her up and to feel how much all this attire and jewlleries weight, I tried it," he said and Nandani slowed down her laughter and stood up on her feet.

"But, you all have my huge respect, I mean people always say, what does even a woman do? I mean, they just keep themselves suffocated just to keep the men happy and honestly, you all deserve praise. You have my huge respect for that Bhabhisa," he said and Nandani's smile vanished and she looked at him. She washed the laughing tears off her cheeks and I could not believe how smoothly he handled this situation where he could have become a laughing stock but he used his mind to make it all about us and now we had a huge respect for him. Smart.

"Hmm, that's right and thank you so much for saying this," Nandani muttered in a slow voice. "Even Ranaji never said this. Honestly, it's feeling quite good and it's appealing to see that you put efforts to see what your wife will have to go through after the wedding," she said and he smiled.

"But, you know that now you cannot sleep with Suman anymore until your wedding," Princess Aishwarya interrupted and he nodded, standing up.

"Ji, Bhabhisa, now until the wedding ceremony, my wife is yours, kindly take care of her," he said and bent down a little to touch Daadisa's and Ranima's feet. He touched Nandani and Princess Aishwarya's feet too and muttered closer to Nandani's ear.

"Bhabhisa bass bhaisa ko mat batana,"

"Bhabhisa just do not tell Bhaisa, okay,"

She laughed a little and she shook her head. "I can keep this as a secret,"

"But, no guarantee here," Princess Aishwarya said and he thinned his brows. "Yes, Bhabhisa I know that you cannot hide anything from Bhabhisa. You can tell him," he added and Princess Aishwarya inhaled deeply.

"Thank Goodness,"

I laughed a little and he went out of the chamber. Everyone looked at me and I felt my blouse being loosely tied. He would have fixed it before falling asleep.