71 ~ Suman's Parents

⭐️ Vote

Suman POV

"By the way, Suman, what was your first encounter with Kunwarsa? I mean, you know, after that incident, what exactly brought you two closer?" Princess Aishwarya asked, and I looked at her through the mirror and lowered my gaze, remembering the time when, after that incident, he was sitting in the chamber working on the grey powder and grossed in it, lost and had his dagger by his side.

I smiled and felt attendees' hands parting my hair in small sections and drying them with the ash pot's smoke. It also smelled of medicinal herbs and jasmine fragrance, leaving the lost, lasting smell in my hair.

"Um," I sucked on my lips. "When that incident happened, and everything happened, we came back home, and I was terrified of everything, even with the fire and stove, and he knew it," I muttered.

"Ohhhh, Oh My God! That's why he was teasing you not to cook," Nandani suddenly interrupted, and Princess Aishwarya's mouth stayed open with the shock. "Yes, I remember that too," she added, and I laughed a little.

"Yes, he was being rude at that time. I mean, we both did not know what would happen. We both were scared and now I know why he was rude and scared; Princess Rashmika was engaged with him then, too. And, you know, I was terrified of everything, and I could not even tell anyone because everything had changed in my life. You were eight months pregnant, Nandani, and then this night, I could not sleep, and he came very late at night back in the Kingdom, and I went to drink water in the kitchen and came to know he was asking for dinner. So, I went to meet him," I explained.

"Whatttt?" Princess Aishwarya asked in shock, and I chuckled.

"Yes, I did not know what I was doing. It all seemed good at that time," I said.

"Then?" Nandani asked to sit at the table in front of me, and Princess Aishwarya also grabbed a chair and sat beside me while I was sitting in the chair in front of the dressing table, and attendees were busy doing my hair.

"Then, I took the dinner to him, and he was resting in a resting area with a grey powder, fire by his side and a mortar," I said.

"What was he doing with it?" Princess Aishwarya asked, and I shook my head. "I do not know. I just told him that I brought him dinner, and then he ate in silence, and even though he asked me to go back, I chose to stay and just watched him eat," I exclaimed.

"And you fell in love?" Nandani asked with knit brows, and I shook my head.

"I do not know when I fell in love with him. I mean, there is not an exact moment," I said.

"I think you both are meant to be together, and that's why you two meet," Princess Aishwarya added, and all the attendees nodded together. "Hmmm,"

We all laughed and kept talking while Nandani helped the attendees braid my hair and added the golden threads engrossed in maroon strips to my braid. My hair felt even heavier, and it looked beautiful.

"Kunwar Agastya will get unconscious seeing you today," Princess Aishwarya said, and I laughed.

After that, they asked me to change my attire, and I did. This time, I chose the privacy to change, not to show anyone the seven marks of bruises on my left breast given by him last night.

Honestly, my nipple was hurting even with the touch of the fabric, but the pain was nothing but beautiful. With every painful itch, I remembered that I would marry Kunwar Agastya Dev Singh. My cheeks were hurting with the smiles.

After I changed into the beautiful pair, the attendees surrounded me again, and I looked at Queen Trisha and Ranima walking into the chamber, too. Both were looking very happy, Ranima said. "I did not know that Suman can look like the most beautiful woman in the World,"