17

'Hello?!'

They left their door open. Again. They really are psychopaths. Idiot ones as well. I called but nothing besides loud laughter, screaming, and music blasting was heard.

I wanted to laugh just hearing them laugh, but I needed to see what it was all about. And I sure had a vision. These three are playing some dancing game. A character on the TV was dancing and they held some sticks, copying what it does.

Currently, they were dancing to some kpop song. Or trying to.

All three of them were in heated twerking competition, and Jungkook was just pushing them away with his ass, screaming in delight as he tried taking the spotlight. Jimin and Taehyung pushed him back doing the same, and then the song suddenly switched. I finally got to see Jimin twerk. Yep. Still has an amazing ass.

Taehyung was the first to lock into the new dance moves, shaking his hips, possibly trying to bellydance. Jimin and Jungkook were both crying, literally wiping their tears as they joined him. Their laughter and giggles were so intoxicating, making me laugh as well, but I had to stay quiet.

Like everyone should do in this situation, I took out my phone to collect some video evidence of this greatness. I will print these frame by frame and put them all over.

'NO! YOU'LL RUIN THE SCORE!' Taehyung yelled at Jungkook, who was dying laughing, falling down on his knees and nearly pulling Jimin's shorts down in the process.

'THIS IS THE BEST PART!!!' Taehyung screamed and started spinning, then stopped when he noticed that I was behind them, recording them. He froze with those two sticks in his hands, looking at me with bright red face.

'What's-' Jimin turned to ask him, noticing that he went silent, and then looked at me, following Taheyung's behaviour. His eyes were pink and wet, obvious water trail on his cheeks as well from all the laughing and crying.

'Delete that.' Jimin point the stick at me

'Not a damn chance.' I snicker

'Get her!' All three of them ran to me, and I had nowhere to go but upstairs or outside, so naturally, I ran up, hearing the stampede after me, with Jungkook screeching like a kid

I ran into the first room I saw, hoping to god they have a lock on the door, and thank god, there was one.

I locked it just in time, breathing heavily from running from them, while they banged on the door.

'SUCKERS!' I laughed from the inside

'GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!' Jimin yelled banging on the door more. I wasn't exactly aiming for his room, so I might die if I go out now.

'Will you let me through in peace?' I ask

'Absolutely not.'

'Then I'm staying here.'

I spun around, taking a look at the room I'm in. Like the rest of the place, the room is in a state of what seems like eternal mess, but I think this might be organized mess. Even though there are clothes everywhere, I feel like they are in separated piles. The duvet on his bed is crumpled around the open laptop. There are pictures all over the walls. A lot of polaroids. A camera with a thousand different lenses was on his desk in the corner of the room, and there was another camera on the bottom of the bed. Being in this room feels like he's hugging me. It smells like him.

I walked closer to the wall covered with pictures, looking at all the things he took pictures off and there are some incredible ones here. Ocean and sunsets. Some from the night sky. I don't know how he got the stars to look so bright. There are pictures of a little adorable puppy on here. Some from him when he was younger. Oh gosh, he had black hair. He is actually adorable.  There are pictures of guys as well. Mostly of them fooling around and laughing. It looks like a happy wall. It kind of makes you feel warm looking at these pictures. I was smiling unconciously, passing my finger over the photos, and then I paused when I realised that I'm in one of them. It was the first night I slept over here. And Jungkook and Taehyung were holding plastic guns pointed at me while I was sleeping, pulling some blue steel faces. Absolute imbeciles. But it sure is funny. And it also makes me feel like crying that he found space on this wall for me.