25

I was way too pumped after the email and instantly requested the man to join me in a video call to get as much as possible, and to record it, and he gladly accepted.

So, now I'm here, at 6 in the morning, sitting in front of my laptop and waiting for the call from the man. Boston is 12 hours ahead, so he said he would call around 6 in the evening, when he's home from work. I would take it even if it was 3 in the morning.

I kept sipping on my coffee, clicking my nails on the surface of my desk, impatiently waiting for that damn call. And it finally happened.

06:03 AM

I answered the call and was met with a young man who smiled politely, greeting me in English.

'Hello. Miss Moon, I presume?'

'That would be me, but please, just call me Shinae, Mister Tullings.' I smile back. So damn happy I can speak English.

'Please, Josh is more than alright.'

'Alright then, Josh it is.'

I explained the entire thing to him, telling him the truth. I told him that I have a dear friend who seemingly suffered the same fate as him, and he only seemed even more angry and eager to tell me all about it.

'She was always a bit bossy, but no one minded that much. We all just took it as her ego, but it was more than that. She is a very stubborn and disrespectful woman. I turned her down at least 8 times before she even asked for sexual intercourse. And that's when I kind of snapped and told her I would report her.'

'Would you be alright to explain in detail how she asked you and what did she do, please?'

'Absolutely. I still remember it like it was yesterday. It was tuesday evening, April 17th. I was just getting ready to go home after my shift ended, and she came herself and called me into her office. She looked quite angry, so I was afraid that I might have done something wrong, but I couldn't be more wrong.'

'She told me to sit down, and then she sat down in front of me on her desk and suddenly spread her legs. At that point I felt like jumping out the window, but I didn't even get to get up because she sat down on me, pushing me back into the chair. She told me to be a smart man if I wanted to keep my job, and she forced a kiss on me, so I pushed her off of me and ran out. Tomorrow when I came to work, I went straight to the HR with a complaint already written up, but that got pushed straight into the bin. Instead, they redirected me to her office, where she handed me a termination contract. It didn't have a single reason on it. It only said that I had been let go. And she gave it to me with words 'if you were smart this never would have happened.'

'I am so sorry that happened to you, Josh. I truly wish you never had to go through that.' I cant even imagine going through all of that...

'I was too, but I was mostly angry. I still am. If anyone listened to me, your friend never would have gone through the same thing. It is something vey embarrassing when you are a man. No one tends to believe us, no matter how much we speak up.'

The poor man was wiping his eyes, trying to hold back his tears that seemed to pour out with every word spoken in frustration.

'Josh, do you still have that termination letter?'

'Yes. I have it right here.' He sniffled and russled on the side for a moment before showing it on camera, moving it slowly so I could read it. It even had her signature underneath. 'I have more proof. I have text messages that she sent me, asking me to meet her. I also have a witness who saw her grope my bum.'