Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Pampering
  "Mingqing?" Gu Mingqing, who had just left the house not long ago, suddenly appeared in front of her. Yun Muchao was not only surprised, but of course, even more happy.

  After being stunned for a moment, she excitedly stood up from the bed. However, due to sleeping for too long, she felt dizzy, her arms went weak, and she fell back.

  "Be careful!" Gu Mingqing quickly stretched out his hand to steady her.

  He quickly adjusted the sleeping pillow for her, and gently let her lean on the pillow. Then he said softly: "You slept from Shen Shi to Xu Shi, and you haven't had dinner. You shouldn't move too much, otherwise you will get dizzy.

  " The warmth and pampering that belonged to him spanned past and present lives and was finally heard again. In addition, there were no bad guys like Gu Wenjie here, and Yun Muchao's mood, which had been barely stable during the day, suddenly collapsed.

  The tip of my nose suddenly became extremely sore, and my eyes instantly turned red.

  But after understanding her love for Gu Mingqing, she felt a little shy. She lowered her head and looked at his hands, not daring to let him see her crying.

  Unexpectedly, her shy and evasive movements fell into Gu Mingqing's eyes, and he thought she was asking him to take his hands away.

  Gu Mingqing smiled bitterly secretly and said apologetically: "Yao'er, I'm sorry, I was in a hurry just now and touched you without your permission."

  As he spoke, he reluctantly let go of his hand.

  Just at this moment, a pair of soft little hands grabbed him back!

  "Who said I didn't allow you to touch me?" A crying voice sounded urgently. Yun Muyao raised her tear-stained face and looked at Gu Mingqing pitifully.

  Gu Mingqing was stunned. Firstly, it was the meaning conveyed in Yun Muchao's words, and secondly, she was crying... He

  felt extremely distressed for a moment. He held her little face with both hands, gently wiped her tears with his thumbs, and said, "Why are you crying?" Yes? But what did I do wrong?"

  He took the blame on himself again. He held the relationship for five years in his previous life. In this life, they only started taking care of each other for half a year, and he took the responsibility for half a year.

  Why is he so stupid?
  Yun Muchao cried even harder. She grabbed the hem of his wide sleeves with her little hands and said with a choked voice: "It's not your fault, it's me... I want to cry. Ming Qing, can you... give me a hug?" Okay?"

  "What?" Gu Mingqing stared, wondering if he was hallucinating because he was expecting Yun Muchao to respond to his feelings too much.

  But the next moment, the petite body rushing towards him gave him a sense of reality.

  Did Yaoer hug him? Or take the initiative to hug?
  There was a sudden feeling in the body. Although I didn't know what happened to Yao'er today, it would be great to get her response.

  After a brief surprise, Gu Mingqing accepted this wonderful fact.

  He hugged Yun Muchao back with great care, caressed her back with one hand, followed her little head with the other, and coaxed her with soft words.

  With Gu Mingqing's coaxing, Yun Muchao's sadness, regret, and pain reached their peak. She vented them in his arms, like a lost boat that finally found her port. With him protecting her from the wind and rain, she no longer needed to No more fear.

  Mingqing, we really have an afterlife.

  In this life, we will live well together, do you agree?
  I don't know how long I cried, but my sobs were finally interrupted by the growling of my stomach.

  Yun Muyao covered her stomach and squirmed in Gu Mingqing's arms: "It's not my stomach that's growling." It was the

  first time she saw a girl acting like a spoiled brat. Gu Mingqing couldn't resist it and hurriedly patted her on the back. , said softly: "I haven't eaten since I came back from vacation, but I don't want my stomach to growl from hunger and make Yao'er laugh."

  This is to take this embarrassing stomach growl on himself.

  Yun Muchao felt that the tip of her nose was sore again. Every time she was sick and bedridden, he would always stay by her bedside, refusing to eat or drink, accompanying her in suffering and sadness.

  Fool, big fool!

  Yun Muchao felt so distressed that she quickly got up from his arms and looked at him with walnut eyes that were red and swollen from crying: "I'm hungry too. Let Chuxue go make some noodles and let's eat together." Eat together

  ?

  Gu Mingqing was in a trance. After the trance, it was sweet. The corner of her mouth curled up slightly and she said: "No need to make noodles. I asked Chuxue to warm up the dinner. You can bring it

  to us now." He looked at her walnut eyes and stroked them distressedly: "My eyes are swollen from crying. I Let me get you some cold water to apply."

  He didn't know why she was crying, but he vaguely felt that he couldn't ask, and maybe she wouldn't tell him if he asked. He was already flattered to have her so close today, and if he went any further, she would probably hate him again.

  Gu Mingqing took back her hand in a controlled manner, controlled the wheelchair to turn around, and wanted to go outside to get her cold water.

  Yun Muchao didn't want to let him out of sight, so she quickly got out of bed, took the light green gauze jacket on the side and put it on, and followed her: "I'm coming with you, we just happened to go out to eat."

  Gu Mingqing was stunned, and then Smiling and nodding, "Okay."

  Seeing that the girl was too anxious and had not fastened the belt of her coat, Gu Mingqing stretched out her long arm and tied it for her personally.

  After tying it, he looked at her for a moment, then moved his jade fingers to her hand, held her hand in a natural manner, and said with a smile: "Let's go to eat."

  This was the first time in this life that the two of them held hands. , Yun Muyao's heart skipped a beat, her cheeks were hot with nervousness, she pretended not to know and held her hand back: "Oh."

  Outside the house, the three people guarding Chulan, Chuxue, and Yefeng all looked at the door with worried faces.

  Chu Lan/Chu Xue: The Crown Princess seems to be crying inside. What's going on? Did my uncle bully the Crown Princess? Probably not... My uncle is quite gentle.

  Ye Feng: Why is the Crown Princess crying? Are you trying to bully me by pretending to be weak? Does this woman have any conscience anymore?

  The three of them were so worried that they wanted to break in. Fortunately, at this moment, the door was opened from the inside, and Gu Mingqing and Yun Muchao appeared in front of them intact.

  It's just...

  they're holding hands?
  They are actually holding hands?
  How can it be!

  Doesn't the Crown Princess hate my uncle very much?

  (End of chapter)