Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 Victory or Loss
  "Prince Gu, Crown Princess!" When the queen saw the person coming, she stood up excitedly.

  With the support of the personal palace maid, Princess Yongle and Liu Xinlan also stood up and followed them.

  "Gu Yunshi, are you okay?"

  The queen directly held Yun Muchao's hand and asked with sincerity.

  Yun Muchao already knew from Gu Mingqing that the Queen had also sent someone to look for her. From this point of view, today's matter was not the Queen's. However, she knew that the Queen had no conflict of interest with her for the time being and could not suddenly want to harm her.

  Then the only thing...

  Glancing at Liu Xinlan, Yun Muchao pretended to be a little scared and said timidly: "Back to the Queen, everything is fine with me, Mrs. Lao has forgotten about it."

  She said it was fine, but her eyes were clearly so scared.

  The queen blamed herself very much, "It's all my fault. If I hadn't asked the eunuch to tell you, this kind of thing wouldn't have happened."

  Yun Muchao continued to act weakly, "It's none of your business, I think it's none of your business. The eunuch serves as a guide, and I will be kidnapped in other ways today."

  This is possible. The queen asked again: "Have the bad guys been caught?"

  Yun Muyao was about to answer, but Gu Mingqing said first this time: " The prisoner has been caught and has been escorted back to the palace. I would like to ask the empress for permission to ask the officer to question him first."

  "What? Has he been sent back to the palace?" Liu Xinlan suddenly spoke at the stall. , the tone is still a little rising.

  It's really strange.

  Yun Muyao's eyes flashed, and even Gu Mingqing felt something strange. She looked at Liu Xinlan and said, "Mother seems to be surprised?"

  Yun Muyao followed closely: "Yes, mother, shouldn't we take her back to the palace?" Really?"

  Liu Xinlan's heart skipped a beat when she realized that she had slipped her words.

  But she is an old fox, with no expression on her face. She only showed fear and concern for the children, "Take the bad guys home. I'm afraid they will do you harm again, but they are so hateful! Xiaoyun Shi, who sent them to harm you?"

  Who sent them?
  Aren't you old?

  Yun Muyao suddenly said: "Why did mother directly send someone? Instead of us directly catching the real culprit behind the scenes? Mother didn't even see the person we arrested. Who sent this? How did they come to the conclusion?"

  Yun Muyao said suddenly. Mu Yao's words hit home directly.

  The Queen and Princess Yongle both expressed doubts.

  Why not ask if the real murderer has been caught?

  Why ask who sent it?

  She didn't see the bad guy, so how could she know if he was a subordinate or the real murderer?
  Even Gu Mingqing noticed something... was wrong with Liu Xinlan at this moment. He said: "Mother, why did you..."

  Before he could finish his question, Liu Xinlan directly interrupted and said: "Xiao Yunshi, it depends on what you said, that little eunuch I told you a long time ago that it was masked men who arrested you. Such people are usually subordinates of others. That's why mother asked, could it be..."

  Her tone suddenly became tense, "could it be that it wasn't... Someone else's subordinate, but the real culprit? Who is that! Anyone who dares to hurt my palace is so ambitious!" "

  Yes, Mu Yao, who is the bad guy?" Princess Yongle successfully changed the subject. , asked them worriedly.

  Just like that, the attention was suddenly diverted.

  Yun Muchao looked at Liu Xinlan and said in her heart that she is very eloquent and well-meaning.

  Gu Mingqing also looked at Liu Xinlan strangely, and then answered for Yun Muchao: "Back to the princess, the prisoner has been knocked unconscious and taken back to the house. He has not been examined yet. We will go back to the house for interrogation after Yao'er's game is over."

  Yes, say that. When the game started, they realized that everyone around them was watching them.

  The queen knew that now was not the time to talk, so she said: "Then let's talk after the competition is over. The competition will be over soon. Fortunately, Gu Yunshi is here. Otherwise, if she missed it, I wouldn't know how to help you lengthen it." Time."

  This means that even if Yun Muchao is late today, the queen will extend the time for her, which can be regarded as making up for the mistake of Yun Muchao being kidnapped under the leadership of her eunuch.

  The queen sat back down and ordered Yun Muyao to continue playing.

  Naturally, none of the judges would refute, but Mu Yahan was so angry that her eyebrows were grim.

  "Yun Muchao is here! She is in such a mess. Did she go for a walk in the sewer?"

  She cursed fiercely. Yun Anan was very angry when she heard this, but she did not dare to curse. She could only shake hands with Su Wantong happily and said : "Wantong, my sister is here. I told her that she would come. I just don't know why my sister was late for so long. She also looked a little dirty. I don't know what happened."

  Su Wantong was also worried, " Let's ask her again after the competition is over."

  Chang Xiner looked at Yun Muchao, and she couldn't say she was angry or not angry. How should I put it, maybe she was a little lacking in confidence, and she was afraid of being surpassed by Yun Muchao deep down in her heart.

  People around her were flattering her, saying that even if Yun Muchao came, he wouldn't be able to compare to her.

  Chang Xiner didn't listen at all, and only looked at the competition field seriously.

  The theme of Yun Muyao's paintings is heartbeat.

  A very freehand theme, unlike others which is a concrete theme.

  In the previous competition, some people also chose freehand brushwork, and what they drew was, to be honest, far from ideal.

  So, this time Yun Muchao encountered a difficult problem again.

  At least that was what everyone thought, and Chang Xiner also thought so. She was a plum painter, and everyone in the audience applauded, saying that she painted plum blossoms so lifelike.

  So she was confident of getting the highest score.

  In addition, now Yun Muchao has drawn another difficult question, and it seems that she is indeed the first.

  Chang Xiner felt relieved, picked up the tea, and tasted it elegantly.

  Yun Muyao tapped her plump and smooth forehead with the penholder. After thinking for a while, she came up with how to express the touching theme.

  Time gradually passed, and when the judges rang the bell, the game ended.

  The judges and teachers came to comment on the spot.

  Because this was the last group of competitions, the other contestants, especially those with distinguished status like Mu Yahan and Chang Xiner, stood up and walked over to watch with the judges.

  Even the Queen, Princess Yongle and Liu Xinlan came over, which showed how big the battle was.

  The other people's figurative paintings, compared with Chang Xiner's in front, were all ordinary. The judges took one look at them, scored them, and passed them.

  After arriving at Yun Muchao, the judges were surprised.

  "Oh my god, this... this..."

  One of the judges pointed at Yun Manyao's painting and couldn't finish his sentence.

  Some people thought it was exaggerated and complained, but when they saw it themselves, they were still speechless.

  But there was a gleam of surprise in his eyes.

  Princess Yongle personally picked up the painting and praised sincerely: "How many years have I not had the feeling of being moved? Looking at Gu Yunshi's painting now, I feel like I have gone back to the emotional scene when I was young. The princess sister, the emperor Sister-in-law, what do you think?"

  The queen looked at the painting and echoed: "Yes, I never knew that even looking at a painting can make me feel excited. Gu Yunshi, you are amazing and express your heartbeat very well. Theme."

  (End of chapter)