Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

  Although they are in the same mansion, Doctor Jiang doesn't like to go out or gossip, so he is really unclear about Gu Mingqing's latest movements. He only knows that the child's health is indeed getting better day by day, but he didn't expect it to be good enough. Archery!
  Doctor Jiang doesn't know Gu Mingqing's physical condition?
  Liu Xinlan was very surprised in her heart, and an idea came into her mind.

  She tried again: "What did Doctor Jiang say? Haven't you always taken care of Mingqing's body? He has recovered well recently, doesn't Doctor Jiang know?" "It was the

  Crown Princess who took care of her recently. ." Doctor Jiang didn't know what truth Liu Xinlan was seeking, but he felt there was no need to hide it, so he said truthfully: "It seems that the imperial concubine's medical skills have improved a lot recently, and she has taken good care of Xiao Mingqing's body. Not bad, not in vain, you learned it from me."

  But he was also surprised by Yun Muyao's medical skills. He had never seen how well Gu Mingqing's body was taken care of in so many years. He didn't expect that Yun Muyao was really good at it. Next time When she comes over, he has to make some subtle moves.

  Doctor Jiang didn't know that Yun Muchao had Lingquan's help, or even that Gu Mingqing's legs could feel. He thought it was just to adjust Gu Mingqing's body a little better, nothing else.

  This woman, Liu Xinlan, thought a little deeper.

  Yun Muchao...

  this woman again!

  When did she become so smart?

  When did studying medicine become such a simple matter?
  How long will it take for Gu Mingqing's body, which has been weak for more than ten years, to become better and stronger?

  Layers of doubts arose in her heart, and Liu Xinlan said: "It turns out that it is Xiaoyun's credit, but the biggest credit is Dr. Jiang's. Without Doctor Jiang's cultivation of Xiaoyun, there would be no Mingqing." The result of your body gradually getting better. So Dr. Jiang should keep these things. As a mother, I would like to express my gratitude to Dr. Jiang. You also know that Mingqing is my heart and soul, and his body has always been The thorn in my heart, now that he is better, I feel happier."

  Dr. Jiang shivered and felt numb all over after hearing these sincere words!

  So disgusting!

  "Okay, okay, I'll just keep it. You go quickly, I'm going to bed."

  Just drive them away.

  Liu Xinlan's eyelids twitched slightly, she bit her back molars imperceptibly, and said with restraint, "Then I won't disturb Dr. Jiang."

  After leaving Baicao Garden, Liu Xinlan walked back, her thoughts racing.

  How powerful is Yun Muchao?

  This woman is becoming increasingly impossible to keep.

  Lowering her voice, Liu Xinlan ordered her mother, "Go and call Ruyan to my room."

  The cracks in the family were getting bigger and bigger, but they were all in the open for the time being. On the surface, the Wangfu family was still in harmony.

  This is mainly because the big thing in the family recently is that Gu Wenjie is going to take the civil service examination. Everyone in the family is closely following him. No one can go to Gu Wenjie's yard to disturb him from studying. They have to keep silent when passing by Gu Wenjie's yard. The sound must not disturb him.

  Something wrong!

  That's what Yun Muyao said about this.

  On the first night before the exam, as usual, the family sat together to eat and cheer for Gu Wenjie.

  Yun Muyao was also extraordinarily amiable tonight. She went over to pour tea for Gu Wenjie herself, but when she poured it, a few faint invisible powder fell from her slender fingertips.

  It melts in water and is colorless and odorless.

  Fill up your bowl and fill up your own.

  Yun Muyao handed the drugged one to Gu Wenjie, deliberately smiling gracefully and charmingly, "Second brother, sister-in-law, here's a toast to you. I wish you all the best tomorrow."

  She picked up her own.

  Gu Wenjie's eyes were already a little distracted when Yun Muchao walked up to him in person. Now that he saw the woman's beautiful face, his mouth felt even more dry, and the suppressed turmoil in his heart began to waver again.

  Without thinking much, he clinked glasses with her and said, "Thank you, sister-in-law. With my sister-in-law's instructions, my brother will definitely do his best."

  His tone was normal, but the look in Yun Muchao's eyes couldn't help but reveal some flaws.

  Gu Mingqing, who had long known that Gu Wenjie had impure thoughts about Yun Muchao, looked at this scene, and his eyes suddenly turned cold to the bottom of the valley.

  The hand holding the quilt was clenched so tightly that there was internal force flowing around it, and then -

  "Bang -"

  .

  The quilt was crushed with bare hands!
  The tea inside splashed around.

  "..."

  "..."

  "..."

  Gu Qing, Liu Xinlan, Liu Ruyan, Gu Wenjie and Yun Muyao all looked at him in surprise.

  Yun Muchao reacted the fastest, because Gu Mingqing's hand was pricked by broken glass and there was blood flowing out. "Mingqing! Your hand!"

  She screamed anxiously and hurriedly walked around the table.

  I grabbed his hand and turned it over. The skin was torn and there were glass shards stuck to the wound. It was a mess!
  Yun Muchao took a breath of cold air.

  Gu Qing was also frightened, "Quick, go to Dr. Jiang's place."

  He walked over and looked at Gu Mingqing's hand anxiously, "Mingqing, why are you so careless? Quick, go to Dr. Jiang."

  He grabbed the back of the wheelchair and tried to push Gu Mingqing away.

  Yun Muchao hurriedly followed, her hand still holding Gu Mingqing's hand carefully. Because of her posture, she had to walk with her waist bent. In fact, this posture was very uncomfortable.

  Gu Mingqing looked deeply at the girl who was looking at him anxiously. Her emotions were not restrained, and he could tell at a glance that she cared about him.

  But when he thought about the way she and Gu Wenjie looked at each other and smiled, he still felt like a thorn in his heart, and it felt tight and uncomfortable.

  In this mood, he jerked his hand back.

  "No need to hold it, it's no big deal."

  His tone couldn't be called angry, but it couldn't be called... gentle either.

  It's weird anyway.

  Extremely light.

  Yun Muyao's hand fell, and hearing the faint tone again, she looked at Gu Mingqing with some suspicion, "Mingqing, what's wrong with you?"

  She followed him.

  Gu Mingqing didn't look at her, but looked at the night ahead, "It's nothing."

  Then he stopped talking.

  Yun Muchao keenly felt Gu Mingqing's emotional changes.

  He seems angry?

  But...why are you angry?
  Did she do something?

  Yun Muyao couldn't figure it out, but at this time they arrived at Baicao Garden. Everyone went in together. The only thing left was that Doctor Jiang picked up the glass shards for Gu Mingqing, applied medicine, and bandaged it.

  Halfway through, Yun Muchao stepped forward to help, but Gu Mingqing refused in a light tone.

  Feeling a pain in her heart, Yun Muchao stood aside in despair.

  Gu Wenjie, who was following, saw Yun Muyao's disappointed expression, and his heart ached for a moment. He walked over lifelessly and asked concernedly: "Cousin, are you okay?"

  Yun Muyao replied coldly: "No.

  " So pitiful.

  Gu Wenjie was a little angry and unwilling, and pretended to be gentle: "Cousin, my cousin just injured his hand. It's not a big problem. You don't have to worry too much." "

  Oh."

  "..."

  Can we still talk today? !

  Gu Wenjie was so angry that his chest hurt. This Yun Muchao was so shameless. He came to talk to her in such a condescending manner, but she actually ignored him.

  Isn't this her new tactic?

  Pretending to ignore him, are you actually attracting his attention in disguise?
  Gu Wenjie was so angry that he started thinking wildly.

  Yun Muchao never gave him a straight look from beginning to end.

  Originally, there was a real sense of distance between the two of them, but Gu Mingqing couldn't bear it and was jealous. When Dr. Jiang was treating his wounds, he was actually paying attention to Yun Muchao out of the corner of his eye.

  So when he saw her standing very close to Gu Wenjie and talking. The sea of ​​jealousy in his heart was boiling again.

  His whole body exuded an icy air.

  Even Gu Qing noticed something was wrong with his son, "Mingqing, what's wrong with you? Is it too painful? I think your face looks ugly?"

  Gu Qing said something and everyone looked at his face.

  Especially Yun Muchao, who was the most worried, walked over a few steps and said, "Mingqing, are you okay? Doctor Jiang, please be gentle, don't hurt Mingqing."

  Doctor Jiang said angrily: "There are no wounds . It doesn't hurt? Hypocrisy!"

  He is already very light, okay?

  Doesn't he know that he feels sorry for his little Mingqing?

  Let these people take care of it!
  snort!
  "Okay, the bandage is ready, let's go back." After tying the knot, Doctor Jiang waved his hand. He was annoyed that there were so many people in the room.

  "Xiao Mingqing, you have to be more careful next time. Why are you so careless that the porcelain cup can be broken? Isn't it that the porcelain cup is broken?" Doctor Jiang's words finally brought everyone's focus to the pinched On the broken porcelain cup.

  Yes, Gu Mingqing is extremely weak. How could he crush a porcelain cup with his bare hands?
  And you are eating well, why do you have to squeeze the porcelain cup vigorously? No reason!
  Liu Xinlan was the most confused, "Isn't it because the cup is broken? These servants deserve to be damned! They dare to put a broken cup on the table. Your Majesty, Ming Qing, I will definitely interrogate the servant who served today's meal about this matter." ! I will never let them off lightly."

  "No need." Gu Mingqing stopped him, "I crushed it myself."

  "You crushed it?" Gu Qing was surprised. He knew his son's strength best.

  Gu Mingqing knew what his father was thinking, and said: "I have been practicing archery recently, and my arms have gained some strength. I just wanted to test the strength of my palms on a whim, but unexpectedly, I actually crushed it, which made my father and mother worried. The son was unfilial. "

  Perfect excuse.

  Gu Qing and Liu Xinlan both believed it.

  But Liu Xinlan was not thinking rightly and had another idea in her mind.

  When everyone dispersed, Liu Xinlan returned to Nianyunzhai, and while Gu Qing was taking a bath, she asked her, "Mom, do you think Ming Qing has been a little strange recently?" "

  Did the princess say that the prince's health has improved? ?"

  "Yes, I know the bones of his body best." This is also what she is most satisfied with. He is so weak that he doesn't know when he will die.

  But in recent days, there is a healthy trend.

  "Over the years, when his health was at its best, he was not as good as he is now. Auntie, I always feel that something went wrong. I feel very uneasy. I can't sleep well recently."

  Auntie said with relief: " Princess, don't think too much. No matter how good the prince's body is, how good can he be? Will he be able to stand up one day?"

  Everyone knows that Gu Mingqing is crippled for life. Even if his hands have strength, can his feet also be strong? Can you have the strength?

  So, there's no need to worry.

  Liu Xinlan also knew this truth, but she still felt that something was wrong, but when she thought about it carefully, she couldn't think of the reason.

  He could only say: "Anyway, that Yun Muchao is a real scourge. I feel bored even if she is around for a day! We must find a way to get rid of her!"

  Ruyan should be allowed to take action.

  That side, Taohuawu.

  Until Gu Mingqing came back from bathing, Yun Muchao found that the man was a little cold towards her. This was the first time that he had treated her so coldly.

  Yun Muchao couldn't stand it anymore. After hesitating a few times, she grabbed someone who was about to go to bed and said, "Ming Qing, do you have any objections to me? If so, tell me and I will change it." Don't stop talking to me!"

  Her voice was soft and waxy, aggrieved, and particularly endearing.

  In the past, the man would have turned around and hugged her, but today, Gu Mingqing did not look back at her. Instead, she pushed her hand away and said softly: "No, I'm tired and going to bed."

  She knew something was wrong!
  Yun Muchao grabbed the man again, grabbed the man's wheelchair, and asked him to look at her, "Mingqing, you are just dissatisfied with me. Where did I go wrong? Just tell me directly, okay? Don't let me guess. I'm not a god, I can't guess!"

  She knelt down and looked up at him.

  The man lowered his eyes and looked at her, "No, Yao'er, you're overthinking, I'm just tired and want to sleep."

  He wanted to control the wheelchair to turn around again, but Yun Muyao stubbornly held it down and wouldn't let him move, her eyes were red, Her voice was choked, "You are lying, you are perfunctory with me, do you not like me anymore? Do you dislike me? Do you not want me anymore? If so, just write me a letter of divorce!" You can't

  even speak angrily ! Out.

  But he didn't expect that as soon as the last sentence came out, the man seemed to be greatly stimulated. He grabbed her chin, pinched her chin hard, and raised it arrogantly. His tone was low and dangerous, "Yao'er thought. leave me?"

  ? ? ?

  Yun Muchao was confused.

  His eyes were a little surprised and a little dazed.

  The man's eyes when he looked at her were too...too...dark. Yun Muchao thought for a long time and came up with this adjective.

  "Mingqing, what's wrong with you? Don't scare me?"

  Yun Muchao was frightened as she had never seen this side of a man before.

  Gu Mingqing still maintained this posture, and the strength in his hands became stronger. "Does Yao'er want to divorce me?"

  He asked this again.

  "It hurts..." Yun Muchao couldn't concentrate on answering this question. Her chin hurt from being pinched, her brows were furrowed tightly, and her face was wrinkled, feeling aggrieved. "Ming Qing, you pinched me."

  As he finished speaking, a tear fell from his eye.

  It slid across his cheek and landed on the man's right hand.

  Like fire burning his skin, Gu Mingqing suddenly relaxed, and his hand bounced away as if it had touched something.

  The darkness in her eyes also dissipated, and distress, self-blame, and regret emerged, "Yao'er, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it, I'm sorry."

  The girl's chin was pinched red, and Gu Mingqing reached out to touch it.

  Yun Muchao was frightened by his behavior just now, thinking that he was going to pinch her again, so she subconsciously pulled her neck back and avoided the man.

  Gu Mingqing's hand fell, his eyes hurt, and he looked at the girl hurt.

  *
  Thanks to the little cutie who voted for the monthly vote

  (end of this chapter)