Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41: Protecting Wife
  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." At this moment, Liu Tingting suddenly burst into tears and leaned against her father, choking up and saying: "Cousin, I was wrong, I was really wrong, I was just so angry. "The clothes I'm wearing today were given to me by my second sister. I really like them, but because of your maid, my clothes are all torn, look."

  She held up the torn corner of her clothes and showed them to Yun Muchao. , "Cousin, I know that I acted inappropriately and made mistakes today, so it doesn't matter if you hit me. I won't blame you, cousin. It doesn't matter if you call me a concubine. I... I won't be sad. ."

  He said he was not sad, but the tears on his face were flowing more and more, and the feeling of grievance was getting stronger and stronger.

  When her father Liu Dezheng saw this, he was about to get furious!
  "Prince Concubine, you are going too far! You beat my daughter, but you even viciously called her a concubine. Why, a concubine is not a human being? Does a concubine deserve to be bullied by your maid? Do you think you are? Who is it? There is no Mingqing and no Prince of Zhenbei. You are just a despised illegitimate daughter! You are not even as good as a concubine!" In her

  previous life, Yun Muchao hated others for saying that she was an illegitimate daughter and that she had no She was a wild child without a father, but after dying once, she had looked away a lot. However, Liu Dezheng's scolding at this moment still made her a little angry.

  She clenched her hands and was about to open her mouth to curse back. At this moment, a cold and stern voice came from behind her:

  "Uncle, what is Yao'er's identity? Does it have anything to do with you? All I know is that Yun Muyao is my matchmaker and is marrying Badi. The eldest wife who was carried back in the sedan chair is the crown prince of my Zhenbei Palace. Her rank is the second rank, which is equivalent to the princess of this dynasty. And if I remember correctly, my uncle is only the fifth rank Hanlin, right? The fifth rank meets the second rank. , you are not polite and don't say anything, and you are so disrespectful with your words. Excuse me, uncle, where is your etiquette and dignity?"

  What does it mean to curse people without swearing, this is it!

  Yun Muchao's chest was heaving with anger. After hearing Gu Mingqing's voice of condemnation for her, it immediately dropped halfway. She turned around in surprise, "...Mingqing." She thought

  she was very strong, but what she said was so strong. A bit aggrieved and crying.

  Gu Mingqing frowned in distress, and wanted to take a few steps over to hold her in his arms to prevent others from bullying her, but he...

  feeling his unconscious legs, Gu Mingqing's eyes dimmed, and she could only go over and hold Yun Mu in his arms. Yao's hand. The fingertips rubbed the back of her hand, indicating that he was there and there was no need to be afraid.

  Then, he stared at Liu Dezheng sharply.

  Liu Dezheng's forehead was covered with sweat. Under Gu Mingqing's direct gaze, he felt that his legs were weak, as if one of his elders was going to kneel down for them in the next moment.

  For a moment, the atmosphere in the garden was extremely solid, and at the same time there was a sense of tension.

  Liu Xinlan's eyes moved slightly, and she stood up to speak for Yun Muchao at the right time: "Brother, what you just said was too much. Xiao Yun is the honorable heir apparent of my Zhenbei Palace. No matter how angry you are, you shouldn't say that. I haven't apologized to Xiaoyun and Mingqing yet."

  She wanted to step down for Liu Dezheng, but unfortunately her own mother refused.

  Mrs. Liu stood up forcefully, "What are you apologizing for? What is there to apologize for? Gu Mingqing, your uncle is in the fifth rank, and his official authority is not as great as yours, but don't forget, before he became an official, he was still your uncle!"

  "Why, you killed your biological uncle, and now you are going to attack your adopted uncle? Hehe... Gu Mingqing, you are so proud. You killed my daughter, but my son is still I was killed by you, why don't you die by yourself, you, the bastard?"

  "Mother, why are you talking like that!" Liu Xinlan stared at Mrs. Liu in horror, as if she didn't expect that she would suddenly say such a thing. He said harshly, "Didn't we agree not to mention the past? Why are you bringing it up now?"

  At the scene, several juniors, including Liu Dezheng, fell into a strange silence. No one dared to speak at this time. .

  Only Liu Xinlan dared to speak. She took a few steps toward Gu Mingqing anxiously like a mother, and said apologetically and caringly: "Mingqing, don't listen to your grandmother. She is confused. She doesn't want to blame you. You Don't be sad, don't..."

  "Yes, I killed my mother and uncle, and I committed a heinous crime." Before Liu Xinlan could finish her words, she was interrupted by Gu Mingqing.

  He moved the wheelchair a little to the right so that he could look into Mrs. Liu's eyes. With a cold face, he said clearly:

  "But no matter what my crime is, if I am alive now, then there must be a reason for me to live. I will not give a life for a life. On the contrary, I will live a better life with my mother and uncle. So grandma, if you want to use this to make me feel guilty and make me have no reason to tolerate, then you are wrong. Today, My uncle insulted my wife, and I must seek justice for her!"

  Mingqing...

  Yun Muyao opened her mouth to shout the name, but found that as soon as she opened her mouth, her throat felt like it was blocked by cotton, and she could make no sound. Not coming out.

  My eyes were so sore, and there was a bitter taste in my heart and mouth.

  How could grandma...how could she hurt Mingqing like this in front of so many people?
  He was so young at that time, what did he know? Could he have chosen his birth? As a five-year-old child, does he know how to take care of himself? He definitely didn't want anything to happen to his mother and uncle. How could grandma put all the blame on him?
  Mrs. Liu didn't expect that Gu Mingqing would reply to her like this. Her face was full of shock for a moment, and then anger and resentment appeared on her face. Why should he, and why should he, Gu Mingqing! How could he have the face to say such a thing!

  Her daughter and her son all died because of him. He was the broom star, the nemesis of their Liu family!

  "Gu Mingqing! Hello! You are so eloquent!" Mrs. Liu was also really angry. She couldn't hold back her temper when she mentioned the past, "Okay, let's discuss our own affairs today. Your uncle said something inappropriate. Just let him apologize to your precious wife, but if your precious wife hits my granddaughter, I also want justice!"

  "What kind of justice does grandma want?" Gu Mingqing's face was as cold as frost and her voice was as cold as ice.

  Mrs. Liu sneered, pointed at Yun Muchao and said, "Let her kneel in front of Sister Ting and say sorry three times!"

  *
  PS: [Check it out, will there be any votes? 2333333]

  (End of this chapter)