Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Sharp
  "Concubine, since you insist on seeing Madam, then you can go in, but if Madam's attitude... is too extreme, don't take it to heart. She has also suffered in these years..." Mrs. Yun's The personal nanny said helplessly and distressedly.

  Yun Muyao expressed her understanding, "I know, Nanny Xu, don't worry."

  After passing Nanny Xu's test, Yun Muyao carried the box into the house.

  At this time, Mrs. Yun Xue was sitting by the window in the house stringing beads. When she heard the footsteps behind her, she thought it was Aunt Xu and said quietly: "Send her away?"

  "Aunt..."

  As soon as he finished speaking, Yun Muchao's voice sounded, and Mrs. Xue's expression immediately changed. She held the bead chain and turned around, disgusted: "Why did you come in?"

  After asking, knowing that it was Aunt Xu who let it in without permission, she shouted again : "Get out, don't enter my room without my permission!"

  Yun Muchao has seen Xue's attitude for ten years. In addition, she died once again, so she is not as suffocated and sad as in her previous life.

  She held the box and smiled flatteringly at

  Mrs. Rejected, he walked over, put the box in front of her, and opened the lid.

  Unexpectedly, Mr. Xue flicked the box hard.

  In an instant, the beads were scattered all over the place, making crackling and tinkling sounds.

  Yun Muchao didn't expect Xue to be so straightforward, so she took a step back in shock, looking a little hurt.

  Mrs. Xue glanced at Yun Muchao's face, her expression stiffened slightly, but she continued to say indifferently: "I am not a garbage collection place, don't put your things here."

  "Aunt, I am not..." Yun Muyao snorted, "I know my aunt likes beads, so I gave them to you." "I

  like them is one thing, but I don't like what you gave them is another matter. Please don't confuse them. "Ms. Xue turned her head, looked out the window, and replied coldly.

  Yun Muchao looked a little embarrassed. She thought that giving her aunt something she liked could ease the relationship between the two parties.

  But now it seems that she was too naive. The estrangement for so many years cannot be alleviated by just giving a gift.

  Pretending to be strong and smiling, Yun Muyao said, "Since my aunt doesn't like it, I'll take it back."

  Squatting down, Yun Muyao straightened the overturned box and picked up the beads one by one. Wipe the dust off and put it in the box.

  There were a lot of beads, so it took a lot of effort to pick them up.

  During this period, the room was eerily quiet, and no one spoke.

  Pretending to be casual, Mrs.

  But he didn't say anything.

  Yun Anan, who came after hearing the news, jumped in and saw her cousin picking up beads on the ground. She broke the atmosphere and said, "Sister, why are there so many beads on the ground and have you knocked them over?"

  She also squatted when asked. Come down and help Yun Muchao pick it up.

  Yun Muyao took the last few beads she picked up and replied to her, "Well, I accidentally spilled it. Thank you." "

  Oh, sister, how can you thank me." After picking up the beads, Yun Anan helped Yun Muchao up and smiled heartlessly, "I haven't said thank you to you yet, sister. The dragon fruit you brought back is delicious, and the osmanthus cake is also delicious. Sister, your palace My cook is really good."

  "Eat, eat, eat, you know how to eat all day long!" Xue suddenly said, "Yun An'an, can you be successful? Besides eating, there are other things in your life." "?"

  "No more..." Yun Anan answered honestly.

  Mrs.

  _ understand.

  Immediately, she looked at the box in Yun Muchao's hand, took it with a playful smile, and walked to Mrs. Let each of you string a bracelet. My sister and I will take it out in the future, and people will know that I am my sister's sister." "

  Who wants to string it for you, and who wants to string it for her?" Mrs. Xue said inexplicably impatiently. A rebuke.

  Pushing the box back hard, he said coldly to Yun Muyao: "Take your things and leave quickly. If you don't leave, I will have my servants come in and drive them away. Or do you think this is your Yun family? , my daughter-in-law with a foreign surname is an outsider, you want me to leave?"

  The last sentence was so serious that Yun An'an couldn't even laugh. She shouted with some dissatisfaction, "Mom, why do you say that to me... It's not easy for me to come back. ."

  "I said? What did I say? I still can't talk about your sister?" Mrs. Xue seemed to be stimulated, her mood suddenly fluctuated violently, "Yun An'an, is it your mother or your sister? Or? Yes, don't forget, you could have had a younger brother before! The reason why you don't have one now is because of the sister behind you!" The

  past was revealed again, and Yun Muchao knew that she could not stay any longer.

  She quickly walked up a few steps, took the box from Yun An'an's hand, and said in a low voice: "Aunt, I'll go back first."

  After saying that, she ignored Yun An'an's attempts to stay, hugged the box, and ran out of the house.

  When it comes to the past, it's not that Yun Muchao doesn't apologize, but that she feels guilty and self-blame for these apologies, which she has said countless times.

  What the aunt wants to hear is not this kind of nihilistic thing. What she wants is her child and that she can be pregnant again.

  Yun Muchao can't pay off the former one, but I believe there will be time to prove it to her for the latter one.

  Returning to the courtyard of Yun's house, as soon as Yun Muchao entered, she saw Gu Mingqing next to the swing she used to play in when she was a child.

  Yun Muchao sniffed, regained her composure, and walked over, "Mingqing, do you want to play on the swing?"

  Gu Mingqing heard Yun Muchao's voice and immediately turned around in her wheelchair.

  At the first glance, he knew that his Yao'er had cried. When he looked at the box she hadn't given away, his heart ached even more.

  But she didn't ask this question, but followed her answer: "It's all for children to play, I'd better forget it. If Yao'er wants to play, I'll let Ye Feng push you." "

  I'd better forget it. , I haven't played it for a long time."

  In fact, before getting married, Yun Muchao often played, but the reason why she refused was because she wanted to play with Ming Qing.

  After Mingqing's legs are healed, she can play with him again!
  "Mingqing, are you hungry?" Yun Muchao had just eaten breakfast before going out, and she just had nothing to say.

  Gu Mingqing didn't expose it, and said with infinite tolerance: "I'm a little hungry. Are you hungry, Yao'er? How about we eat something?"

  He knew that Yun Muchao likes to eat when she is sad.

  Yun Muyao thought that Gu Mingqing was really hungry, and was a little happy for the tacit understanding between them. "It just so happens that I'm hungry too, so I'll ask my servants to bring up some food." She gained

  some energy and asked Chu Xue to go to the kitchen and give instructions to the cook. Bring some snacks.

  With food to distract her attention, Yun Muchao's sadness dissipated a little.

  Just like that, when it was lunch time, the family sat down to eat together.

  Yun Muchao brought up the matter of boudoir school. She said that she wanted Yun An'an to go to the palace to study with her, which would also increase her knowledge.

  It was originally a good thing, and my uncle and grandfather agreed, but my aunt suddenly threw her chopsticks!
  (End of chapter)