Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Enemies meet on a narrow road.
  "Listen to yourself, what you said! There is no etiquette at all!" Princess Yongle's face was full of hatred, "On weekdays, how much Princess Zhenbei loves you, have you forgotten? Mother, I am the front foot I just promised that the princess sister will take you there, but you are trying to undermine me. How do you want others to see me and you?"

  "It doesn't matter what they think, our princess mansion still has to look at their faces?" Mu Yahan With a nonchalant look on his face, he turned around and wanted to leave.

  Princess Yongle grabbed her and said, "You are not allowed to leave! You must go today. If you disobey, you will be fined three months' salary."

  "Mother!" Mu Yahan shouted with a frown.

  Princess Yongle was unmoved, "I'll wait for you in the carriage. If you don't come out after a stick of incense, you won't want any more of your monthly salary, and don't even think about giving it to me!"

  In shock, Princess Yongle led her four The attendants left Mu Yahan's yard.

  Mu Yahan was so angry that she stomped her feet. She tore off a flower at hand and threw it to the ground. She then stepped on it with her feet to vent her anger.

  Her maid Bi Tao was a little scared and looked at her with some confusion: "Princess, why don't you want to go to Zhenbei Prince's Mansion? Don't you like Princess Zhenbei quite a lot?"

  In the past, Princess Zhenbei said to Their princess is pretty good.

  Sometimes when the princess was trying to teach the princess a lesson, Princess Zhenbei would help and say a few words if she were present.

  Mu Yahan glared at Bitao angrily, "Why are you so stupid? Have you forgotten about the Japanese princess being humiliated by Yun Manyao a few days ago? I get so angry when I think of her now. Why should I go to their house to seek bad luck?"

  So that's what happened.

  Bitao suddenly realized, and then became even more puzzled, "Princess, since you hate that Crown Princess so much, shouldn't you go to Zhenbei Palace?" "

  Huh?" Mu Yahan narrowed her eyes, "Bitao, what do you mean? Bi Tao immediately smiled and flattered: "

  Princess, when you go to Zhenbei Palace today, you are a guest, and the way of hospitality must be known to the princess. Think about it, if you ask her as a guest, What should I do to make it difficult for her to refuse?"

  Huh?
  This seems to be the case.

  When she goes here, she is a guest, and a very distinguished guest.

  As the host, Yun Muchao must treat her with courtesy.

  If she dissatisfied her in any way, she would accuse her of poor hospitality in front of Princess Zhenbei!

  "Bitao, you still have a good head." Mu Yahan's mood improved, and she generously took off a golden hairpin from her head and threw it to Bi Tao, "Hey, this is a reward for you. Let's go with this princess. Zhenbei Prince's Mansion."

  "Hey, Princess, please walk more slowly, my servant will support you." Bitao received the reward and served her even more diligently.

  Zhenbei Prince's Mansion is located at the end of Qingyun Lane, and there is only this one family in the entire lane.

  White jade bricks extend from the red painted gate to the entrance of the alley. Two majestic stone lions stand on the left and right sides. Below the lions stand four guards with swords at their waists.

  Every guest who comes to Zhenbei Palace must first pass through these four guards.

  Today, it happened that Liu Xinlan invited all the ladies to come to her home to discuss the matter of studying with her boudoir, so this pass was particularly lively, with one gorgeous carriage after another passing by.

  While it is fascinating, it is also a bit intimidating.

  Su Wantong wrung his hands, and after looking at the gate for the tenth time, he finally backed down, "Qiao'er, there seems to be an important banquet at the palace today, should we go back?"

  Qiao'er didn't dare to step forward. I went to talk to the guards, but I thought that if I couldn't deal with Mrs. Su when I went back, my life would be in danger.

  Finally, she choked with tears and said: "Girl, I don't want to force you, but... But if we return empty-handed, Madam may not be able to communicate well. By then, my life... My life will be gone..."

  Su Wantong frowned sadly.

  Yes, Qiaoer's life is still in her mother's hands.

  If she didn't bring some good news back, her mother would definitely not let her and Qiaoer go easily.

  After standing there and struggling for a while, Su Wantong finally summoned up the courage and approached the majestic stone lion step by step.

  At this moment, the carriage from the princess's mansion slowly drove to the guards.

  Mu Yahan, who couldn't bear his temper, was lying on the car window and looking at the surrounding street scene.

  Suddenly, a side glance caused her and Su Wantong's eyes to collide!

  Su Wantong's pupils suddenly shrank and her body tensed.

  Qiao'er hadn't seen Mu Yahan yet. When she saw Su Wantong stop suddenly, she raised her head curiously and asked, "Girl, what's wrong with you? Why don't you leave?"

  "County... County..." Su Wantong panicked. They looked at Mu Yahan and repeated the word county with trembling words.

  Qiaoer didn't understand, but she noticed something was wrong with Su Wantong's gaze, so she followed her gaze and turned pale when she saw it.

  Shuadi grabbed Su Wantong's wrist and said, "Girl, let's run!"

  If we don't run now, if the princess comes down, they, the master and the servant, will be dead again.

  Qiao'er hurriedly grabbed Su Wantong and ran back. When she encountered the first intersection, she quickly turned in.

  Mu Yahan, who was watching the two of them running away, did not stop them immediately, but raised the corners of her mouth evilly as if she had discovered something interesting.

  She retracted her leaning body and ordered the servant driving the carriage outside: "Stop!"

  "Hush~~~" The servant immediately pulled the horse rope and the carriage stopped.

  Princess Yongle looked at her daughter strangely: "Yahan, we haven't reached the gate yet. Why did you stop the carriage?"

  Mu Yahan pretended to be obedient and smiled: "Mom, I just saw a friend of mine. I want to get out. Say hello to her."

  "Friends? What friends? Aren't all your friends coming to Zhenbei Palace today?"

  "Oh, mother, don't worry about so many of them. I have so many friends, how can you recognize them all." Mu Yahan said vaguely: "Mom, I'll go down and say a few words to her. Don't worry, I won't run away. I'll come to you in a while."

  Since they were meeting friends, Princess Yongle couldn't stop her.

  Kindly said: "Since she is your friend, why don't you invite her here too? Mother, I will take her into the palace. This way you can play with her more."

  Invite that untouchable?
  Does she deserve it?
  Mu Yahan waved her hands perfunctorily, "No, no, no, she's not familiar with the palace, so asking her to come with us might make her uncomfortable."

  Afraid that her mother would continue to nag her, Mu Yahan directly opened the curtain and jumped out of the carriage, "Mother , you go in first, I will come find you later."

  Before Princess Yongle could say anything else, Mu Yahan took Bi Tao and two strong servants and walked towards Su Wantong and Qiaoer's departure in a swaggering manner. Chase in the direction.

  *
  PS: [Two important people, still asking for votes and messages, thank you for the refill]

  (End of this chapter)