Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

  "Don't touch me!" Mrs. Liu waved away Yun Muchao's hand excitedly and looked at her as if the other person was her father-killing enemy, "You have such a vicious heart, how dare you Poison me! Yuling, go and tell me the doctor, what are you doing here, do you want me, an old woman, to be poisoned to death!" He

  spat out poisonous words one by one, as if he had confirmed that Yun Muchao was poisoning her.

  Yun Muyao didn't know what to say, her eyes were speechless and helpless. There couldn't be anything wrong with that bowl of porridge, okay?

  She secretly added Lingquan in it. Even if there was something wrong with the bowl of porridge, now that Lingquan is there, even if there is a problem, it will be gone!
  So Yun Muchao suspected that Mrs. Liu was faking.

  Or...she ate bad food elsewhere and really got a stomachache.

  Opening her lips, Yun Muchao still wanted to recommend herself to help her old man.

  But at this moment, an exclamation suddenly came to mind at the door, "Oh my god, grandma, what's wrong with you? Why did you squat on the ground?"

  "Grandma, what's going on with the porridge bowl on the ground? Who can't see the waiter?" Oh, why did the bowl fall on the floor? I didn't rush to clean it up."

  "Mom, what's wrong with you? Does your stomach hurt when you hold your stomach? Why do you have a stomachache when you're fine?"

  Liu Ruyan was accompanied by successive voices of concern, Liu Tingting and Liu Xinlan came.

  Yun Muchao was squeezed away, and when she looked back, she saw that everyone was coming. Gu Qing and Gu Wenjie also gathered around anxiously, asking Mrs. Liu what was wrong.

  Only Gu Mingqing leaned towards Yun Muchao, bent down to help her up, "Yao'er, how are you? What's going on?"

  Yun Muchao shook her head, saying that she was fine. After getting up, she looked at Mrs. Liu's Bian said: "Grandma was eating breakfast when she suddenly had a stomachache. I wanted to take Grandma's pulse to see what the problem was, but Grandma wouldn't let me."

  As soon as she finished speaking, she was helped up and sat back on the sofa. Mrs. Liu, who was sitting on the wooden chair, pointed at Yun Muchao with a sharp voice and accused: "You little Yun family, why do you still want to pretend to be innocent in front of me? Don't you know why my stomach hurts?"

  As soon as these words came out, everyone looked at Yun Muchao in confusion.

  Liu Ruyan followed the words with an innocent face and asked: "Grandma, what do you mean? What's wrong with my cousin? Why do you say my cousin is pretending?"

  This question is really pointed.

  Yun Muchao pretended she didn't understand and shrugged innocently.

  Mrs. Liu, however, held her stomach and her voice became more and more angry and accusing, "What's wrong with her? Ask her yourself! Why did I get a sudden stomachache after I drank the porridge bowl she brought to me! My Xinlan! ..."

  She suddenly grabbed Liu Xinlan's wrist, her old face full of grievance, "Your good daughter-in-law is trying to harm me!" As

  soon as the word "hurt me" came out, the whole place was in an uproar.

  Liu Ruyan stared, "Oh my god, how could this happen!" She pointed at Yun Muchao, "Cousin, you have such a vicious heart, how could you bear to attack your grandmother? Are you still a human being?"

  Liu Tingting was also filled with indignation, " Cousin, you are too cruel. Is your heart still human? I'm afraid even an animal can't compare to it. Grandma is your elder!"

  Liu Xinlan looked at Yun Muchao with disgust and shouted: "Little Yun's family , you poisoned your mother, you have such a vicious heart, kneel down!"

  In the blink of an eye, the three of them were all accusing Yun Muchao, and they had already poisoned her without even giving her a chance to defend themselves. Labeled.

  The speed and the perfunctory way in which the case is solved make people laugh and cry.

  Gu Wenjie said nothing, but the look in her eyes concluded that she was the real murderer.

  Only Gu Qing and Gu Mingqing protected Yun Muchao.

  Gu Qing came out and said: "Mother, there is no way that Xiaoyun will poison you. I think there must be some misunderstanding."

  Gu Mingqing also said: "Yes, grandma, it is impossible for Yao'er to poison you ." , she is so kind and respects you very much. I think grandma just has a simple stomachache. Could it be a bad stomachache? Yao'er has studied medicine. Why don't you let Yaoer show grandma what the cause is? ? I don't think the doctor will come so quickly."

  There is no government doctor in the Liu family. To ask for a doctor, you have to go to a medical clinic outside. He can't come so quickly, and Mrs. Liu doesn't look like she was poisoned at all. Gu Mingqing saw it. It feels like a normal stomachache, that's why I said this.

  But what he said actually irritated Mrs. Liu. She pointed at Gu Mingqing with a trembling hand, "Okay, Gu Mingqing, you and your wife are really in the same group! I am your grandmother, and I am now because your wife may have been poisoned. You didn't hold Xiaoyun to account, and you dared to teach me a lesson? Do you still think of me as your grandmother? Do you still think of me as your elder? Do you wish I was dead? Do you want us to Everyone in the Liu family will die for you!"

  The words became more and more unpleasant, and old stories were brought up again.

  Gu Qing's upright face suddenly fell down, "Mother, Mingqing didn't mean this. He cares about you. The doctor won't come so soon now, so it doesn't matter if Xiao Yunshi takes a look at you. What? If the treatment time is delayed, isn't it a small gain but a big loss?"

  After saying this, Gu Qing winked at Liu Xinlan and motioned for her to help Xiao Yun and Ming Qing talk.

  Liu Xinlan received the hint, but pretended not to notice, pretending to lower her head and care about Mrs. Liu.

  Gu Qing didn't think much, thinking that Liu Xinlan didn't see his look, and her eyebrows were anxious.

  But Gu Mingqing looked straight at it. From this angle, he could see the expressions of the two people clearly, so he understood the moment when Liu Xinlan and Gu Qing looked at each other and dodge.

  Suddenly he felt strange in his heart. He understood what his father meant, which was to ask his mother to ease the atmosphere between them and Mrs. Liu.

  This was often done before, and in the past, my mother would do it without my father's instructions.

  But today not only did he need to hint, but he also deliberately pretended not to see it when he saw it...

  Gu Mingqing frowned slightly, vaguely feeling that something was different.

  Recently, he has been feeling that Liu Xinlan has changed a bit, but he has been unable to explain it in detail. But this scene at this moment made him enlightened.

  Liu Xinlan no longer protects him so much...

  There are many thoughts in her heart, but she can't express them for the time being.

  Because Mrs. Liu was furious at Gu Qing, "A small loss makes a big loss? Gu Qing, are you trying to teach me how to be disrespectful and ignorant? Yun Muyao wants to poison me, and now you want her to do it?" When I see a doctor, do you want her to send me directly to hell?"

  (End of Chapter)