Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

  It turned out to be the Fifth Prince Mu Tianhao's group.

  Gu Mingqing and Yun Muchao saluted Mu Tianhao, "I have met His Highness the Fifth Highness."

  The group of people behind Mu Tianhao were not as high-status as Gu Mingqing and Yun Muchao, so they also saluted the two of them.

  The two nodded.

  Mu Tianhao looked at Gu Mingqing, who was standing but still using a cane, and still felt incredible, "Gu Shizi, I went to your house before to visit you, but you refused to see anyone. Today I finally saw you standing up. You're doing well. You're really a miracle. How did your family's miracle doctor, Dr. Jiang, cure you?"

  Dr. Jiang was responsible for most of Gu Mingqing's leg injury.

  After all, Yun Muyao had only just studied medicine. If word spread that she had cured him, it would probably cause an uproar.

  So it's better for Dr. Jiang to take the responsibility.

  Anyway, he is quite mysterious. He also had a weird temper, and no one dared to ask him.

  It's like killing two birds with one stone.

  Gu Mingqing said calmly: "Dr. Jiang has superb medical skills, so he has his own methods."

  This is an answer that avoids the important and takes the easy.

  Mu Tianhao didn't think he could tell, so he just forgot about it. Gu Mingqing was a very tight-lipped person. He couldn't tell what he didn't want to say no matter how much he asked.

  "That's right, doctors have their own methods. Anyway, we don't understand medical skills, so we don't know." Mu Tianhao laughed twice, "But you are well now, which is also a great joy. We are destined to be here again." We met on the street, how about we go have a drink together to celebrate? You rejected me once last time, you can't refuse me again this time, otherwise I will have to go to my father and sue you." I'm afraid

  of Gu Mingqing . By refusing, Mu Tianhao could be said to have blocked all escape routes for Gu Mingqing and even moved the emperor out.

  Isn't this like a child who feels wronged outside and runs home to sue his parents?
  Such a childish way, thanks to Mu Tianhao being able to say it, Yun Muchao even found it funny.

  But it's hard to refuse anymore.

  The two agreed.

  But Gu Mingqing said: "I won't drink."

  "Okay, okay, if you don't want to drink, don't drink. Let's drink tea."

  Gu Mingqing was finally moved, and of course Mu Tianhao would not force him.

  A group of people gathered around Gu Mingqing and Yun Muyao to an elegant tavern.

  After ordering a table of dishes and a pot of good tea, a group of people toasted to Gu Mingqing.

  "Prince Gu, congratulations to you."

  "Prince Gu, congratulations. Concubine, you are really a prosperous husband. How long have you been married into the Gu family? This Prince Gu's legs are good."

  And flattering Yun Muchao.

  Yun Muyao returned the favor with a tea cup, smiling on her face, but rolling her eyes in her heart.

  These people are so boring.

  After the round of tea ceremony, Mu Tianhao said: "Prince Gu, how long will it take for your leg to be fully healed?"

  Gu Mingqing said: "It's still a month or two."

  "Oh? So, Prince Gu? Can you participate in this year's spring hunt?"

  Spring hunt?

  When everyone heard this, they all laughed maliciously.

  This Fifth Highness is really powerful.

  Asking Prince Gu to participate in the spring hunt, isn't this the same as asking a woman to fight on the battlefield?

  Although Gu Shizi's legs are getting better now, he has grown so big that he has never even shot an arrow. How can he go hunting?

  I'm afraid the tiger in the mountain will beat him!
  What everyone thought of, the clever Yun Muchao and Gu Mingqing naturally thought of it too.

  These five princes just want to watch Gu Mingqing's jokes.

  He was disabled and had never participated in the spring hunting before, but it is different now. He is better. If he can participate in the spring hunting, he can use his strength to humiliate him in the spring hunting!
  "Xiaguan has never participated in spring hunting before. Can he participate in this year's one?" Gu Mingqing's archery has already been perfect, and his internal strength is already very proficient. He is very confident in hunting.

  But on the surface, he is still very humble.

  When Mu Tianhao heard this, he knew that Gu Mingqing had fallen into the trap and was very happy. "Of course you can. My father values ​​you so much. If you are willing to participate, he will definitely support it with both hands."

  "So, then..." Gu Mingqing With a look of reluctance, he said, "Then let me participate once, this is my first time. If there is anything you don't understand, please take care of me." "I'm

  sure, you and I have a brotherly relationship. Of course I will take care of you." Looking at Gu Mingqing's expression, Mu Tianhao thought he was trying to make a fool of himself, and he kept laughing and scorning in his heart.

  Just wait, when the Spring Hunt comes, I will let you know what a genius I, Mu Tianhao, am!
  With the opportunity to attack Gu Mingqing, Mu Tianhao was in a particularly good mood and became very talkative, complimenting Gu Mingqing in all kinds of ways.

  After everyone talked for several rounds, someone suddenly suggested playing a game.

  "Why don't you throw darts? I haven't played for a long time. Prince Gu can also play this game, anyway, with his hands, not his feet."

  This person's last sentence sounded like he was concerned about Gu Mingqing at first, but then His expression was clearly mocking and contemptuous.

  Yun Muchao was a little angry and wanted to help Gu Mingqing refuse by slapping the table.

  But under the table, Gu Mingqing grabbed her hand. Touched soothingly.

  Gu Mingqing said to the man: "Okay, come out and lie down and have some fun."

  Today, he is no longer the useless man with weak strength and body.

  He vowed that these people would know that he, Gu Mingqing, was not someone to be trifled with.

  The dartboard is secured, and each person has ten darts in his hand.

  "Let's see who scores the most, one team per person, take turns." Mu Tianhao proposed the rules.

  Everyone nodded in agreement.

  Mu Tianhao said to Gu Mingqing: "Shizi Gu, you never play this game, so you vote last and see how we do it first."

  He sounded concerned about beginners.

  Gu Mingqing said: "Okay, thank you for your consideration, Your Highness."

  "I should, I should." It

  was clear that he wanted to see other people's jokes in his heart, but he still said it nicely on his face.

  Everyone else was secretly laughing.

  His Majesty the Fifth is very good at playing this. He usually stays near the center. Sometimes he gets so good that he can hit the red heart!

  Sure enough, the first dart thrown by Mu Tianhao was right on the edge of the red heart.

  "Awesome!"

  "Your Majesty the Fifth Prince is awesome!"

  Everyone immediately applauded and praised.

  "Your Highness, your first shot is so good, what will the people behind us do? We will be very stressed!"

  Mu Tianhao pretended to be humble and waved his hand, "Oh, it's all just for fun. Don't put too much emphasis on winning or losing. Participation

  is the most important thing. Participation is the most important thing." After saying that, he said to Gu Mingqing: "Gu Shizi, you don't need to be too stressed. We are all just having fun and don't care about winning or losing." He has

  always emphasized that he doesn't care about winning or losing, but who I don't know, what he means is that he is already number one, and no matter what you do, you are all rubbish.

  Gu Mingqing sneered disdainfully and said coldly: "Your Highness, put it down, I'm just having fun." He

  stopped talking and waited for the people in front to vote one by one.

  None of those people shot as well as Mu Tianhao.

  Finally, it was Gu Mingqing's turn.

  Everyone got out of the way, and some people even said hypocritically: "Prince Gu, you're still not very steady, do you want me to help you throw?"

  "No." Gu Mingqing refused, and then gave the crutch to Yun Muchao, "I just need to use it when walking, but I don't use it normally."

  After he finished speaking, he walked a few steps without relying on crutches and walked to the place where he threw himself.

  He looked at the dart board in front of him with a serious expression.

  Mu Tianhao said again: "Don't be nervous, Mr. Gu, don't pay too much attention to my results. I have been playing for many years. It is natural that I can shoot well. This is your first time playing. If you don't hit the dart board, you will be fine." Don't feel embarrassed. When our group played for the first time, no one hit the dart board." It

  was meant to comfort, but it was actually showing off.

  Gu Mingqing disdained this kind of thing, "What His Highness said is absolutely true, I will calm down."

  As he said that, he made preparations.

  Seeing that he was about to vote, everyone kept silent.

  It's just that the expression is more or less like a joke.

  Yun Muchao looked around at everyone's expressions and smiled sarcastically. These people were really ugly.

  But they probably don't know that Mingqing is no longer the skinny person he was before. Now he is very healthy, and he practices archery every day to cultivate his internal strength. His eyesight and mobility are no longer what they used to be.

  So Yun Muchao wasn't worried about whether Gu Mingqing would hit it, she just wanted to see how many red hearts Mingqing could hit!

  "Wha—"

  "Tuk!"

  The dart flew out, followed by the sound of hitting.

  When everyone saw it, they also wanted to say, "It's amazing. The first shot hit the dart board."

  As a result, I was completely stunned when I saw it.

  That... that... that's a red heart?
  A red heart in the middle even more than the Fifth Prince?
  "Everyone, my eyes are not blurry, are they? Did Gu Shizi hit the red heart?" Someone asked in a lingering voice.

  Others wiped their eyes, and then said in shock: "There should be no flowers, I saw it too." "

  I saw it too."

  "Me too."

  Everyone agreed.

  Mu Tianhao was also dumbfounded. After looking at it for a long time, he turned to look at Gu Mingqing with difficulty, "Gu Shizi, is this... your first time to play?" with

  a tone of obvious disbelief.

  Gu Mingqing said: "This is the first time I have returned to Your Highness."

  "Impossible!" Mu Tianhao objected, "It's the first time to play, how can you play so well!"

  Do you think he is stupid?

  Can you hit the red heart on your first playthrough?

  Gu Mingqing was very innocent. It was indeed his first time to play. But seeing His Highness's disbelief, he thought hard and then gave an explanation.

  "Maybe I have talent."

  Mu Tianhao: "..."

  This is even more shocking!
  Mu Tianhao and his companions were almost vomiting blood from the blow!
  "You must be lucky. Please vote for His Highness again!" Mu Tianhao didn't believe it, so he started to cheat and let Gu Mingqing vote again.

  Seeing that it was getting late, Gu Mingqing wanted to end it as soon as possible, so he voted in the remaining nine in one go.

  Each one is in red hearts.

  After casting, he said: "Your Highness, is this possible?"

  Mu Tianhao: "..."

  Everyone: "..."

  The wind was messy.

  Where is the trash you promised, and where is the nerd you promised!

  So powerful, what the hell is this!

  Mu Tianhao swallowed hard, "Shizi Gu, you are really amazing."

  Gu Mingqing smiled lightly: "Your Highness, don't worry, it's just for fun, don't care about winning or losing."

  He reflected what Mu Tianhao had said to him. Got him.

  Mu Tianhao's expression couldn't be more exciting.

  Yun Muchao couldn't help but want to laugh,

  but in order to save His Highness's face, she had to hold it back.

  Quietly gave Gu Mingqing a thumbs up.

  Gu Mingqing saw Yao'er who wanted to hug him, so she said goodbye to Mu Tianhao: "Your Highness, you guys play slowly, Yao'er and I will go back first."

  Yun Muyao stretched out her right hand, and tacitly handed it over to Mu Tianhao. The two held hands and went out together.

  After they had gone far for a long time, Mu Tianhao and the others had not yet reacted.

  "Tell me, when did Gu Mingqing become so powerful? Since he is so powerful, then Chun Lie, can my Highness still beat him?" "Your Highness can

  definitely win. This is a dart, and it doesn't take much effort, and it can be done at home. Practice, then Prince Gu must have practiced, but he deliberately said that he has not practiced. But hunting is different, that is shooting rabbits, tigers and leopards that can run and move. How can it be so easy? I think that Prince Gu must not even know how to use a bow and arrow. It will definitely be able to open."

  These words comforted Mu Tianhao.

  He thinks it makes sense.

  We must save face on the hunt!

  On the second day after New Year's Eve, Yun Muchao and Gu Mingqing returned to their parents' home.

  This time when I went back, I don't know if it was because of what happened to the Wang family last time that Mrs. Yun didn't hate Yun Muchao so much. Everyone still sat together during the meal.

  But suddenly, while eating, Mrs. Yun covered her mouth and retched.

  Yun Bingkun was frightened and asked in concern: "Madam, what's wrong with you?"

  Mrs. Yun waved her hand, "It's okay, I just feel a little uncomfortable suddenly."

  Yun Muyao said worriedly: "Auntie, are you okay? Let me see your face It's not very good. Do you want me to take your pulse?"

  "Yes, let Mu Yao take your pulse." Old Mrs. Yun said, "She is now a famous doctor in the capital and has a lot of experience. You ask her to show it to you, they are all from her family, and there is no need to pay."

  Mrs. Yun glanced at Yun Muchao, and finally refused, "No, I'm fine. Keep eating."

  She still refused to let go.

  Yun Muchao was a little sad, lowered her head and continued eating.

  Yun Anan pulled her sister's sleeve comfortingly.

  Yun Muchao shook her head at her, indicating that she was fine.

  Gu Mingqing gave her another plate of vegetables.

  "Vomit-"

  Suddenly, Mrs. Yun vomited again.

  This time it seemed serious. He stood up and rushed outside.

  Everyone immediately stood up and asked, "Madam, what's wrong with you?"

  Yun Bingkun shouted and rushed out.

  Yun An'an also followed out and shouted anxiously: "Mom, what's wrong with you?"

  Mrs. Yun, Yun Muyao, and Gu Mingqing looked at each other and also followed out, "Grandpa, has Auntie had a bad stomach recently?"

  Yun Mu Yao asked.

  Old Mrs. Yun thought for a moment and shook his head, "No, we had a good dinner together last night."

  He couldn't figure it out.

  Everyone can only go out together.

  After Mrs. Yun finished vomiting, she was helped out by Yun Bingkun. She seemed to have an upset stomach. She kept covering it with one hand and her face became increasingly ugly.

  At this time, Mrs. Yun said forcefully: "Mu Yao, go and check with your aunt. See if she has a bad stomach." "

  Okay."

  Yun Mu Yao agreed and stepped forward, "Aunt, I'll take care of you. Take a look?"

  Asking for advice.

  Mrs. Yun looked at Yun Muchao weakly, feeling really uncomfortable, so she agreed, stretched out her right hand, "Let's see."

  *
  Thanks for the monthly vote
  (end of this chapter)