(Season 2) Chapter 24: Kiba's Vengeance

Currently, Kagari was standing over a hospital bed in an endless black void of nothing.

Kagari: What the...? Where am I..?

He then noticed the hospital bed infront of him as he instantly recognized who was laying infront of him.

Kagari then saw the heart monitor as the beeping sound of a flatline filled his ears.

Kagari: N-No...it can't be.

???: Y-You failed me..why could you keep our promise....?

Suddenly, Kagari woke up in a cold sweat to see it was all a dream and his was now in his room as his alarm was going off.

Kagari: That dream...it was.....terrible.

As he felt his face, he felt tears falling from his eyes

Kagari: Mom.

(Timeskip)

After getting up and getting dressed, Kagari walked out of his room to see his sister Jinah coming out of her room as well.

Jinah: Oh hey, big bro.

Kagari: Hey, sis. How'd you sleep?

Jinah: Good until I realized we had school today. How about you?

Kagari: I've had better. I didn't get much sleep last night.

Jinah: Works got your sleeping schedule all messed up, huh?

Kagari: Yeah, work...Come on, let's get breakfast ready before Yui and Malakai get up.

Jinah: Right.

(Timeskip)

After dropping off Yui and Malakai, Kagari and Jinah were now driving to Kuoh Academy.

Kuoh Academy

So far, it's been a normal day at Kuoh Academy. Jinah was hanging out with her friends, Issei and The Perverted Trio were being idiots as always, Kiba and Kagari were the talk of all the girls, Koneko was eating her food around school, Asia was popular among the underclassmen, and Rias, Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki were still the 4 most popular girls in the entire school.

As for Kagari, he was where he usually was, on the school's rooftop. It's the only place where he could get some peace and quiet during the school day.

He was currently of the dream he had this morning.