OVA: The Pervy Sage

Currently everyone is making their way through the abandoned building they fought Freed and Chul in, looking for a legendary Sage who's been going around stealing women's bra and panties , being accompanied by Irina, who is looking for the same target.

Kagari: ... -_- ... So let me get this straight...

Kagari: You wake me up when I was taking a nap, and call me out here to help look for a legendary Sage, who's just a damn panty thief...?

Lint : I know it may sound really stupid...

Kagari: ... -_- ... No, there's no "may", Lint. It does sound really stupid.

Lint: But the church has been after him for years .

Li: I don't think that's something they should let out to the public...

Kuroka: Shouldn't you have already caught him when he was already doing this.

Lint: Oh, I didn't know you were here, Kuroka.

Kuroka: I got bored, so thought I mind see what you're up too.

Asia: No one's home.

Suddenly, Gasper in his bat form flew up to them.

Gasper: There's a door sealed with magic farther in.

Everyone made their way to the door, seeing as it was never originally there before.

Akeno: This is it, then?

Akeno used her magic circle and released the seal on the door, opening it.

Akeno: Li and I will stay here and keep watch. There's no guarantee this man only controls one Demon.

Kuroka: I'll stay out here.

Rias: Good idea. Asia, Kiba, you both stay as well.

After leaving Akeno, Kuroka, Asia, Li, and Kiba, the others went downstairs into a large room where they saw an old man folding women's underwear and putting them in a box.

???: Another useless find. The writing is so cheap.

The man then picked up another pair of panties and was impressed.

???: Now this is beautiful.

Rias: That's the Legendary Sage?

Irina: Yeah, without a doubt.

Issei: He stole all that underwear? He's got a major collection here.

Rias: I doubt it's mere "collection". He's trying to transmute something with that underwear as a catalyst.

Gasper: Alchemy?

The sage then looked at the bra, in awe.

???: Now this is fantastic!

Irina began blushing when she saw the bra.

Irina: That's...!!

Kagari: What's wrong, Irina?