(Season 2 Finale: Part 3) Chapter 44: Making Changes

Kuoh Academy, Afterschool

Finally. Things were starting to look up for Kagari. He slayed Baran, he finally reached level 100, his girlfriend Akeno was ready to move into his house, and after 4 years, he was finally able to save his dear mother, who is meant to be released at the end of the week.

Now, Kagari was chilling in the small forest area on campus, near the O.R.C Building with a smile on his face.

Kagari's Thoughts: This is probably the happiest I've ever been. Mom is back, Akeno's moving in, and that peace agreement is going greatly.

He then stood up and looked back at the O.R.C Building. Before he began to walk, he heard some familiar voices speaking to him.

Yoruichi: Well now, someone looks like they're in a good mood today...

Kagari turned to see Kuroka and Yoruichi laying down in the grass near him.

Kuroka: I'll say. Did a certain someone get lucky after the battle last night?

Kagari: Heh, I did get lucky. But not in the way you're thinking, Kuroka.

Kuroka: Oh? Then how do you feel about getting lucky with me right here, hmm?

Yoruichi: She is offering, and you may never get that chance again. Life is short, you know?

Kagari smirked. He knew the two cats were just playing with him, so he decided to play along.

Kagari: True. It a flattering offer, my dear kitten. But I'll have to decline.

Kuroka: Aww. It's okay. I know I'll have more chances.

Yoruichi: Staying faithful to your girlfriend, eh? I can respect that.

Kuroka: I don't know. Something tells me his sadist of a girlfriend would be down for the team.

Kagari chuckled as his wolf, Ranga emerged out of his shadow with Kumara on top of his back.

Yoruichi: Oh look, it's the big doggy and the little fox.

Kagari: What's the matter, Ranga?

Ranga: Master. It's Kumara, she's changing.

Kagari walked over and held Kumara in his arms.

Kagari: Changing? What do you mean?

Just then, Kumara began to glow in a golden light as her body grew in size and several more tails began to grow out of her body, increasing as their were now nine tails.

Yoruichi: Well, I wasn't expecting to see that.

Kagari: That makes two of us. It looks like Kumara is starting to grow up.

Kagari's Thoughts: I wonder if this has anything to with me reaching level 100?

Then, Kumara jumped down to the grass and began to transform in a golden light once again.