Chapter 31: The Battle of Kuoh Academy

Kuoh Academy, Nightfall

After everyone made it back to the school, Sona along with her Peerage formed a magic circle around the whole school, forming a barrier.

Sona: We've covered the entire school with a protective barrier. If nothing drastic happens, it should be able to keep anything from within it from getting damaged.

Rias: Thank you, Sona. This means so much.

Sona: Understand this will only work if the conditions remain the same.

Rias: Got it.

Tsubaki then appeared behind everyone.

Issei: Tsubaki. How's Irina?

Tsubaki: Her condition is not life threatening, she can thank Asia for that.

Asia: What a relief.

Kagari: Now the real question is, where's Xenovia, Li, Lint, and Kiba?

Sona: I'll keep the barrier up, but I might not be able to keep the school from collapsing. As much as I prefer to avoid it.

Rias: I'm not going to let that happen.

Sona: Rias, it's not to late. You can still contact your brother.

Rias then smiled at Sona.

Rias: You know what I don't see? You trying to contact your big sister.

Sona: With good reason too. Sirzechs loves you, you know he'd want to assist us. There's doubt that he'd come here as soon as you called him. So call him.

Akeno: There's no reason.

Everyone looked back to see Akeno walking up to them.

Akeno: I've already contacted him.

Rias looked at Akeno annoyed.

Rias: How could you do that without asking me first?!

Akeno: Look, Rias. I understand you don't want to bother your brother unless we absolutely must. But our enemy is a leader class Fallen Angel. He's not someone you can take on , on your own. I think that makes this a must.

Rias just sighed.

Rias: Fine.

Akeno: I thank you for your consideration, President. Sirzechs is on his way, his forces should arrive here in just about an hour.

Rias: Good grief, girl. I can't win against you, can I? This should be a fun hour.

The six of them start to make their way into the school, heading towards the back.

Rias: Issei, I need you to play support this time.

Issei: Support?

Rias: I want you to use ability to transfer your power to the rest of us to increase our strength.

Issei: No problem, I'm all over it.

Rias then looked at Kagari, Koneko and Akeno.

Rias: In the meantime, I think the four of us can stall until Issei can transfer his power to everyone, don't you?

Akeno: I bet we can manage that.

Koneko: Absolutely.

Kagari simply cracked his knuckles.

Kagari: Of course we can. We'll be fine.

Kagari's Thoughts: My stats are very high, but I can't get careless. Just like I did in the fight with Riser, I'll be sure to save Igris and the Shadows for later if things start to down south.