Chapter 47: Limitless

Kagari's House, Human World

Back in the Human World, a certain blue haired woman was standing on the roof of Kagari's House, looking inside the windows but saw that no one was home. So she tried to sense his presence, but she couldn't find him anywhere.

???: Hmm, where did he go? He's not home and I can't sense him anywhere

???: Oh! Perhaps he went to the Underworld! He is friends with Lucifer's sister, after all.

Underworld

Within seconds, she teleported from the human world to the Underworld. In the sky, she turned into her dragon form and began to fly.

???'s Thoughts: I have to keep my promise.

*Flashback*

???: Velgrynd, it's over. My goal has been completed. I am the only one left now. Sadly, there is nothing left for me, so I have come to the decision to leave this world.

Velgrynd: You don't have too! We can find a place for you here!

???: I appreciate that, my friend. But, this is my choice to make. Before I go, I have one final request for you.

Velgrynd: What would that be...

???: Watch over "the one" for me once I have made my decision.

Velgrynd: The one...?

The person who Velgrynd was speaking to then whispered their desire into her ear, which made her understand.

Velgrynd: Very well, I understand. I'll keep my promise. But please, choose wisely, okay?

???: Of course, Velgrynd.

*End of Flashback*

The dragon woman now known as Velgrynd was now flying in the direction of where she sensed Kagari's Magic.

As she flew, she thought to herself about the promise she made many millennias ago.