Sorry, again.

It was morning time for the trolls, the sun was just rising! Though, no trolls were awake at the time, everyone was sound asleep. That is, until you take a look inside a certain troll's bunker.

A hooded figure, hidden in the dark, was about to sneak out. They started taking light steps toward the lift, until the lights suddenly turned on.

"You really think you can sneak out unnoticed?"

Branch said, leaning on the wall next to the light switch. The figure took off their hood.

"Aw man..."

Zara sighed, crossing her arms at bring caught.

"What have I told you about going out alone?"

"I don't need you to protect me all the time, I'm old enough to take care of myself."

Zara said with bit of confidence, she walked over to a chair nearby and draped her hood over the back of the chair.

"I just wanna make sure you're safe."

"By overprotecting me?"

Zara joked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk. Branch scoffed.

"I'm not overprotective, I'm just careful."

"Sure, whatever you say."

She rolled her eyes, smiling.

A little later, after the sun had fully risen, Branch was on his way to get more supplies, and as usual, Zara went with him. Just another day, nothing could possibly go wrong.

Branch kept gathering sticks... which Zara didn't understand. But in the meanwhile Zara was looking around at her surroundings.

That's until they both heard music and singing nearby, well, not nearby. But they knew where it came from.

"Is it-"

"Of course it's them."

Branch sighed, then decided to go towards where the music was coming from and Zara followed. Zara never minded them, she usually hummed along sometimes.

As they got to where the other trolls were dancing and singing, the song was already about to end, with a few trolls stacking up, King Peppy appearing at the top, and Princess Poppy leading them through the dance.

They had just finished the song as everyone was catching their breaths and keeping their poses. Seeing as the performance ended, Branch started slowly clapping, whereas Zara was enthusiastically clapping.

From the sudden clapping, Poppy looked around trying to find where the clapping was coming from, then her eyes landed on Branch

"Unbelievable, guys. Really, really great, good job."

Branch said sarcastically.

"Yeah, great job guys!!"

Zara meanwhile sounded genuine.

"We could hear you from a mile away."

Branch said, pointing his thumb behind him while walking towards them. Zara followed beside him.