I can help you!

If Poppy couldn't save Creek, she'll save their other friends.

So with that, she jumped off.

"Poppy!"

Branch and Zara said as the mentioned troll slid down a nearby ladder, jumping off and landing on a spoon as she slid across the table, then jumping off the spoon when it reached the end of the table, and she grabbed onto one of the guard's spears, swinging herself across and onto one of the loops on the maid's ribbon on her back.

Branch and Zara knew what to do next, so they both split up.

Branch jumped off and started hopping on each of the guard's hats, then swinging on one of their shoulderbands and landing on the other loop.

Then Zara kept swinging across the chandeliers with her hair, before jumping towards them and grabbing onto an end of the ribbon, though she almost slipped. So Branch grabbed her hand and pulled her up, and now she was hanging on the middle part of the ribbon.

The maid then walked down the stairs and into her room, and the moment they were inside, the three jumped off and onto the ground. Then the main placed the cage down on a nearby table.

"Scullery maid!"

They all heard Chef say as the maid looked up as a gap in the ceiling. Then a bunch of pots, pans, and dishes fell down, piling on top of her.

"Wash these pots and pans for Trollstice. The king is inviting everyone... except you."

Chef said as the maid popped her head out of the pile of dishes, at the same time a spoon came falling down onto her head.

Then the maid started sobbing, and Poppy stopped, turning to look at the maid. She then turned, running and plopping onto her bed. Poppy, Branch, and Zara were now just standing there, watching it happen.

(Song: Hello, sung by Zooey Deschanel)

(I won't be describing everything that happens since most of the scene was in Bridget's imagination, but I'll add the lyrics as well)

She turned to look at a desk beside her. Moving the cloth that was covering the inside, and holding a magazine with King Gristle as the cover.

I've been alone with you inside my mind

She cut the king's picture from the magazine.

And in my dreams, I've kissed your lips

A thousand times

I sometimes see you pass outside my door

Hello?

Is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes

I can see it in your smile.

She sung as she washed a few dishes at the same time.