Solid Burn, returned.

Now is the night of the party! The music was loud, everyone was dancing amongst the big crowd. A glowing bug accidentally got into DJ's mouth, but it's all good, cause now there are lights beaming out from her mouth and eyes.

Then we get to Creek launcing glitterballs into the air with Satin and Chenille's hair as a slingshot. But then they accidentally shot one at Smidge, who fell back onto the ground.

"YOLO"

Smidge yelled, showing she was ok. Then eveyone went back to dancing and celebrating.

Poppy was of course at the stage, jumping up and down, hyping up the party.

Meanwhile in the distance, Branch and Zara watched from a nearby hill. Branch scoffed, turning and walking away. Zara was enjoying it from afar, but she turned to follow him back.

"So why did you come here then? I didn't ask you if I could take a look at the party from afar."

Zara asked Branch, skipping as she followed him.

"I just wanted to check on them."

Branch said, walking in the direction of the bunker.

"MORE GLITTER!"

They heard Poppy yell from afar as glitter shot up into the sky.

"Turn. it. up!!"

Poppy said as the glitter beams collided and created a large glitter explosion. But with that big of an explosion... to Branch's predicted that it probably alerted a Bergen.

"So you do care after all, hmm?"

Zara smiled, walking alongside Branch.

"I'm just trying to warn them so they don't get themselves killed."

He defended himself, looking away from Zara.

"That's basically caring"

She teased.

"Shut it."

Branch said, as they made it to the bunker. He opened the entrance and he went down, Zara following after him and closing the door.

Branch went off to fix his supplies, so Zara went to sit at the table. After a while Branch came back holding the invitation from earlier.

"Of course you kept it"

Zara said with a smirk, looking at the invitation. Branch just ignored her, rolling his eyes. He sat down by the table and placed the invitation down. He just looked at it as it started replaying the recording.

"Celebrate freedom from the Bergens"

Zara looked at the invitation, seeming to have had a thought.

"You know, it's crazy how Poppy made so many invitations specifically for you, don't you think?"

She said, crossing her arms on the table.