Whatever you say

"I said let's skidaddle!"

Hickory said, tying the rope connected to the door around his waist and taking off, even though Branch wasn't on the fallen door yet.

"Go get 'em, Clamper!"

Delta said, releasing her as she started chasing them. It took a while for Branch to process it, but once he did, he started running to catch up to the others before clamper caught up to him first.

"This was my plan C, by the way."

Branch said, leaping onto the door next to Biggie while Zara helped him get a better grip on the door.

"Charge!"

Delta yelled, as she and some other country trolls chased after them. Poppy looked around before noticing they were running towards tall cacti.

"Look out, Hickory!"

Poppy said, pointing ahead of them.

"I got it, Queen Poppy!"

He said, running in through the spaces in the cacti.

"Don't let 'em get away!"

Delta said as they followed them into the cacti. Hickory turned at every twist with ease, the door miraculously not bumping into any cacti. Though it was a bit hard for the other three not to fall off of the door.

Clamper just bit through all the cacti like a drill, giving her the advantage of catching up to them sooner. Hickory looked around, trying to find something that helps their situation.

Then he spotted a hole in the ground nearby, and ran to it, he jumped over the hole and the door followed with him. Though Clamper wasn't so lucky as she fell into the hole.

"C'mon, Growly Pete, do your thing!"

Delta said, moving out of the way for Growly Pete who was using his mustache as lassos.

"No one can escape my mustache."

He said, as he launched his mustache-lassos at them, and caught Branch's foot. He struggled to stay om the door as Growly Pete tried to pull Branch away.

"Branch!"

Zara said, grabbing onto Branch's hand so he wouldn't accidentally let go.

"That tickles"

Branch said, laughing a bit, causing his hand to slip.

"No!"

Zara yelled as Branch almost fell off the door.

"Branch! Hold onto Mr. Dinkles!"

Biggie yelled, holding out Mr. Dinkles as Branch grabbed onto him. Though his hand slipped again and he was now holding onto Mr. Dinkles' hat.

Mr. Dinkles struggled with trying to keep himself together due to the forces pulling on both sides. So he ended up extending... really long actually.