Chapter Eleven

By the middle of the night Y/n and Charlie were entangled in sheets, Charlie was on his back, Y/n was on her stomach, leg thrown over Charlie's waist, her head on his shoulder and hand on his lower stomach. Her hair was a mess, but so was Charlie's, who's hand was gripping Y/n's bare thigh, his face inches from hers, his red hair was sticking in all directions.

Unbeknownst to the two of them, they were both having wet dreams, about Surprise, each other! Charlie's dick was growing hard and Y/n was grinding on his waist, her sleepy brain going wild. Small whimpers escaped Y/n's lips, she was in the perfect position, her clit rubbing against Charlie's hip bone harshly. Charlie's dick had gotten so hard it sprung from his boxers, halfway out, his angry red tip on display, the hardness digging into Y/n's thigh.

Y/n woke from her sex dream, right as she came, drawing a grown from the sleeping Charlie. Her eyes widened when she saw his dick, "Shit, Oh Merlin." She hesitated, going to touch his dick to put it away, before bringing her hands back to her chest, then repeating the process, the ending result is her waking him up. She shoved him harshly, "Wha-" He grumbled.

"Put your thing away!" Y/n hissed quietly, pointing at his still rock hard dick, "Oh fuck!" Charlie groaned, sitting up so fast he about shoved Y/n off the bed, he flipped up his boxers, covering his dick, "Sorry-Wait." He said spotting Y/n's wet underwear and the side of his grey shorts, that were soaked.

"Were you dreaming of me?" Charlie asked, "No." Y/n said quickly. "Were you dreaming about me?" Y/n shot back, "No." Charlie said. They both looked at each other, knowing that they both had lied. "How about we both go back to sleep and never mention this." Y/n said. Charlie nodded and quickly laid  back down, he faced Y/n's back, as she also laid down.

There was a mirror across from Charlie and he felt uncomfortable with looking at himself after what had just aspired. Charlie's boner was now pressed into Y/n's ass, her eyes popped open and she got stiff. "Charlie." She whispered. "yeah?" Charlie responded. "Could you uhm, take care of that-" She cut herself off. "Shit shit shit." Charlie rolled onto his back, now feeling like his lungs were being crushed.

Y/n who was now super aroused was refusing her brains demands of touching herself, she had literally just met this man, she's his siblings teacher, and his mother is like her second. Not to mention she is on a mission, she shouldn't be shagging random men. She felt the bed shaking and furrowed her eyebrows, 'what the fuck is he-oh, OH!' Her eyes widened, he was masturbating!

Charlie let out a deep grunt and Y/n's stomach flipped, 'Merlin this man.' Y/n rolled over facing him, her eyes still closed, she reached down, past her shorts, she started circling her clit, Charlie looked at her, but didn't see what she was doing as she was covered by the blankets. Y/n's eyes were cracked, she saw him pumping his cock, it was so big twelve inches at least.

Y/n then slipped her fingers inside herself, pumping slowly accidently brushing her G-spot she let out a quiet moan, then froze Charlie freezing too. The silence was deafening, Y/n didn't move, Charlie, silently reached over to the blanket and pulled it off quickly, exposing Y/n. Charlie couldn't believe it, she was masturbating to him, he reached out to her face and grasped her chin, her eyes popped open and he crashed his lips onto hers.

He used his opposite hand and brought it to his cock, wrapping her fingers around it, and pumping it. He grunted at her warm wet flesh, as it was the same one she was touching herself with. Their tongues battled for dominance, he reached his hand down to Y/n's pussy, but before he touched her he asked, "Is this okay?" Y/n just whimpered in response, her brain short-circuiting.

"Words Darling." Merlin his voice was probably enough to make her cum. "Yes, please, yes." She whined. Charlie reached into her shorts and pinched her clit, making Y/n gasp and arch her back, still pumping Charlie's cock, faster now. Charlie circled her clit, slowly, then faster. He attached their lips again, smothering Y/n's moans, and whines. After a few minutes Y/n wanted more, she knew what they were doing was wrong, but she couldn't bring herself to care. 

"Charlie, more, Please!" She groaned, squeezing her fist, making Charlie tense. "What do you want?" Y/n was panting, "I-I want you t-to taste me." She moaned, Charlie pinched her clit again. Charlie sat up and kneeled in-between her knees, he gripped the side of her shorts and ripped them in half, Y/n almost came right then.

Charlie then buried his face in her cunt, licking, sucking and biting, then he thrusted his thick index finger into her tight pussy. Y/n reached down and wove her fingers into his hair, trying not to squeal. Y/n's thighs were shaking, then he added ANOTHER finger and it was to much for Y/n, she clamped her thighs around his head tightly, she was probably suffocating him right now but she didn't care.

A knot had built up in Y/n's stomach, Charlie then added a third finger hitting her G-spot and biting her clit at the same time, Y/n let out a loud moan, and came, Charlie slapping his unoccupied hand over her mouth to muffle her pornographic moan. Charlie's cock jumped at the sound, his tongue lapping up her juices as she squirted all over his face.

Y/n's chest was heaving up and her mind was racing, 'Holy fuck, this man was good with his tongue!' Charlie pried apart her thighs and crawled up her body, smashing his lips to hers, Y/n placed her hand on his chest and pushed him off, him landing on his back, he looked at her confused, before she sat up and laid on her stomach, grabbing his dick and shoving it in her mouth, bobbing up and down on it.

Charlie let out a hiss and gathered her hair in his hand, she bobbed faster taking him as far as she could, her nose touching his waist. Drool spilling from her mouth and onto the bed,  Charlie's head was thrown back his stomach was clenched abs on display, making Y/n palm her breasts. 

After a few minutes Charlie unexpectedly came in her mouth. "Shit I'm sorry-" Y/n cut him off by making eye-contact with him and sticking out her tongue, showing his cum, she winked at him and brought her tongue back into her mouth, swallowing and sticking her tongue back out, showing Charlie what she had done.

Charlie sat up and brought her in for one more heated kiss, her fingers tangled in his hair, They could taste each other on their tongues, salty and slightly bitter. Charlie's boner had gone down and was now back in his boxers, he send a quick "Reparo." At Y/n's shorts, helping her slide them back on. They fell back onto the bed, now both satisfied. Y/n was a badass, take no shit, fuck off, suck my non-existent dick, Kind of woman in the day, but a submissive, do whatever you want to me, in the bedroom.

 "Fuck Charlie," She said still out of breath, "Did you enjoy that love." Y/n just hummed in response. Y/n rolled over, her back now to Charlie, who slapped her ass, hard. Y/n jolted but didn't make a noise, just clenched her thighs together, and pulled up the blanket, smirking.

The two fell asleep an hour later, both thinking of the other.

~~~A few hours later~~~

Y/n woke a few hours later, a pit forming in her stomach, she had just been eaten out by a man she had met that very day, she was his younger siblings teacher, and was very involved in their lives, and here she was opening her legs for him. It was still dark out as Y/n laid next to Charlie, did she regret it. No. Yes? She hadn't decided yet, did this make her a slut? Oh Merlin, Tonks is going to make fun of me religiously.

Y/n slowly rolled out of the small bed and dropped her feet to the cold floor, she stood up and turned to make sure she hadn't woken up the snoring red-head. She hadn't. She grabbed her wand and tip-toed out to the hall and down to her and Tonks's shared room. "Alohomora." She whispered, pointing her wand at the door.

There was a soft 'click' before the door swung open slightly. Y/n stepped into the room and over to her bed, a particularly loud snore from Tonks sent her about a foot high into the air, before she regained her composure. She got on her knees and pulled out her truck, grabbing a pair of sweats, and a book on Dragons, then she stood back up and made her way out of the room, shutting the door behind her and creeping downstairs.

Y/n pulled her sweats on, dropped her book on the couch, and lit two small lamps on either side of the couch, they produced enough light for her to see. That was how she spent the early morning hours, reading and overthinking.