Chapter Thirteen

The next morning I woke to a harsh throbbing in between my legs, at some point Charlie had shifted us around, so my leg was thrown over his hip, his cock now limp. The blankets had been pulled up to my chest, while his was exposed. The door swung open and Tonks leaned against the door, her arms crossed and a smirk on her face, her hair a beautiful shade of yellow.

I quickly gave Charlie a once over to make sure he was decent, he was. "I believe a thank you is in order?" Tonks said smugly. I rolled my eyes, "For what exactly my dearest Tonks?" I said, feigning innocence. "For giving you that final push, to talk to the red head, I do believe you had the best shag of your life, if my ears did not deceive me last night." I blushed. "I have no idea what your talking about." Tonks shook her head amused, and turned to walk away, closing the door behind her, but she popped back in at the last second.

"I'm sure you don't.....Kitten." Then she was gone. If my face wasn't red before it definitely was now.

I sighed, and rolled over into Charlie's chest, my hair swung in front of my face for a brief second and I caught a glimpse of bubblegum pink, great. I snuggled into Charlie and closed my eyes, trying to calm my emotions, willing my hair to change to any color but pink. I opened one eye to see it slowly changing to a royal purple, and I sighed in relief.

"Morning." Charlie said, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine. "Good morning handsome." I replied, tilting my head slightly to peck his cheek. "What time is it kitten?" Charlie asked, kissing my forehead. I lifted my hand from his chest and glanced at my watch, "11:05." Charlie nodded, "We should probably get up." I said. Neither of us moved.

"Or we could lay here a little longer?" Charlie nodded, "What's your favorite breakfast item?" Charlie asked randomly. I looked up at him, and scrunched my nose in thought. "Waffles." Charlie nodded and then sat up, I looked at him confused as he stood up still completely naked, "Waffles it it." he said as he threw on his boxers and a tight fitting t-shirt.

I laughed at his excitement, and sat up, my lower stomach throbbing, my hand flew to cover the naked flesh massaging it gently. "Oh Merlin." I muttered, rising to my feet just to hit the floor harshly. I yelped and grabbed onto the bed, the covers coming off with me. Charlie's laugh echoed around the room, and soon enough his muscular body appeared at the end of the bed, his hands on his hips.

"What's wrong kitten? Can't walk?" I glared at him playfully, and pushed myself back to my feet, my legs threatened to give out again, but I steadied myself on the wall.

Charlie walked over to me and threw one of his shirts at me, as well as my underwear. I got the shirt on no problem but the underwear I struggled with. Charlie grabbed them from me and threw me over his shoulder, slipped the clothing around my ankles, then let me slide down from his shoulder until the fabric was around my thighs, and I could pull them up easily. 

Once I was back on the ground I sighed, tomorrow classes would start back up, and I don't think I'd be able to face any of the Weasley's the same. Charlie threw his arm around my shoulder and led me out of his room that now reeked of sex, and into the kitchen, where everybody else was lounging about, drinking coffee, and Tea. 

They all gave me a knowing look, I held my composure and nodded at them. Tonks slid a cup of tea over to me then nodded at the box in which it came from. "Muscle relaxing and relief." I gave her an appreciative smile, and brought the cup to my lips, it tasted of Lavender and Mint.

"Y/n, what time should we be heading back today?" Sarah asked me, as Charlie dug around for waffle mix. "I think around three-ish maybe. So we have time to do all the processing, and reports." I said, slowly making my way over to Tonks and resting my head on her shoulder. I heard a series of agreements and then silence, as everybody was watching Charlie cook. I had seen Mrs. Weasley in the kitchen many times so this was no surprise to me.

Soon enough plates of waffles were dished out and drowned in syrup, we all huddled around Charlie's table, Charlie across form me, and Tonks to my left. I took a bite of my waffle and almost moaned, it tasted just like Mrs. Weasley's, which meant they were fucking awesome, fluffy and sweet.

After Breakfast, we all gathered up our stuff and piled it in Charlie's Livingroom, then Charlie and I went out to check on the dragons. The hatchling was now back with his mother, eating a large chunk of meat, while his mother watched over him protectively. The Sweetish short snout hatchling was playing with the smoke that came out of his nose, while his mother groomed herself, loose and broken scales falling to the grass.

"So you're heading back to Hogwarts in a bit." Charlie said, looking down at me. "Yep, gotta get back to teaching." I said nodding and squinting up at him, the sun positioned behind him. "Cool, cool, how are my siblings?" I smiled at him. "Their great, Ginny and the Twins are pretty awesome in my class, Ron gets by, but I've seen some improvement, the twins haven't pranked me yet, but I expect it'll happen soon."

Charlie laughed, "You gotta watch out for those two." by now we had walked around the entire sanctuary, and were almost back to his house. "Will you write me? You know with Sibling updates?" I chuckled, "Yes Charlie I will write you." Charlie nodded, and slapped my ass before pushing me roughly into the wall of his house, he pressed his lips to mine in a hot fiery kiss, nipping and biting at my lips. I moaned and bit down hard on his lips, our tongues battled for dominance, his winning. Charlie picked me up, my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, and he groped my ass, now trailing kisses down my neck.

"Y/n we gotta-oh sorry!" A voice interrupted up, forcing us to separate. I looked up to see Sarah standing there a blush now covering her cheeks. Charlie set me back on my feet, and gave me a wink before walking back into the house, my Auror's coming out, trunks in hand. Then Charlie came back out Augustus right behind him, we all walked down the rows of tents, my trunk now in hand, courtesy of Tonks.

When we reached the main tent where the Portkey was located, we said our goodbyes and quickly grabbed hold of the glowing object, then in a split second we were back at the ministry.