22

"Brother Xiaoquan, can you let Lili try it? She helped cook in a pastry shop in the city during the winter and summer vacations, and even secretly tried to make corn once when Aunt Wu (the kitchen aunt at the orphanage) was away. The steamed cake is delicious. Brother Ning, Fatty, and Ajie, do you still remember? At that time, you said that Lilis cooking was more delicious than the ones sold in the market! Li Ming was quite fond of his sisters craftsmanship. Confident, he still remembers the sweet but not greasy, fragrant and wonderful taste.

Wang Xiaoquan: "Really? That's great! Then let Lili make some simpler pastries first, and let's try selling them first? Our rental contract came into effect yesterday, so we'll lose one more day. , its just a waste of a days rent. Our store is small, so lets start with the simplest and cheapest ones. Once were on track, how about we study a longer-term development strategy?

Su Jie: Okay! Lets eat one bite at a time. Food and business must be done step by step. No one can eat a big fat man in one bite, not to mention that we have no advantage, so lets start with the most basic and cheapest..."

Ning Bin: "Pastry chef It's settled now, let's discuss the decoration of the shop? I always feel that the wall and floor tiles are too white, which makes people feel uncomfortable. That kind of environment is not suitable for opening a pastry shop, right? And our shop The store name hasnt been chosen yet..."

Wang Xiaoquan: "How about calling it Maixiangju? Arent most pastries made of flour? I heard that there is a time-honored brand in Beijing like Guixiang Village and Daoxiang Village. I think Daoxiang Village sounds pretty good. , unfortunately, it has already been used by others. Our store name is similar to others, maybe we can create a national brand in the future! We have to find time to register this brand, so as not to wait until we become famous. What kind of trouble will someone cause again..."

Wang Lin: "This is a nice name. Once you hear it, you will know that this store is special and has connotations!"

Li Ming (rolled his eyes): "Tch, you still Do you know connotation? Do you know what connotation means, Mr. Fatty, who has never passed Chinese language?"

Wang Lin (furious): "Damn bean sprouts, not so personal attack..."

Su Jie: "Okay, okay, okay , lets get down to business, dont make trouble! I also think the name Maixiangju is a good one, so lets just decide on it? Lets discuss how to decorate the store? I dont think its necessary to hire professional decoration people. Well, we need to buy a lot of kitchenware and professional pastry-making equipment, ingredients and packaging bags, as well as counter tables and chairs. There are many places to spend money. There is really no need to waste money on decoration."

Ning Bin: "Indeed, we The store is too small, and it mainly sells items in bulk. People buy things to take home or eat on the street. So why dont we put tables and chairs in the store? Leave an open space for customers to enter the store and make purchases. Or in We can put up a few parasols and a few sets of tables and chairs in the open space in front of the store. Anyway, there are no cars passing by on our pedestrian street, the street is clean, and there is no dust outside..."

Wang Xiaoquan: "This is a good idea. In front of our store Its not hot at all, and the shade of the two big trees is an excellent place to escape the heat! There should be five or six small square tables in front of the store, each square table can seat four people, so that there will be at least It can seat more than twenty people..."

Li Ming: "How about Fatty and I being waiters? We can also provide free tea and pastries with fresh green tea, absolutely delicious!"

Wang Xiaoquan: "Okay, that's it. Lets do it! Another tricky thing is that I consulted Grandpa Qin yesterday and he said that to open a store, you need to apply for a business license, health license and tax registration. But since we are both under the age of 18, we cant apply for these documents. Let's do it, we have to find a reliable adult to help..."