24

Wang Xiaoquan had such a relaxing, fulfilling, satisfying and happy summer vacation for the first time in so many years. Get up on time at six o'clock every day, drag Ning Bin and the others who also get up early, run to the top floor for morning exercises. They practice ancient martial arts in a decent manner, discuss with each other and make progress together; go back to the house around 7:30, and rush quickly After a refreshing battle bath, everyone chatted and laughed while eating the delicious breakfast made by Lili, which usually consisted of fried eggs, fresh soy milk, steamed dumplings and corn or steamed purple sweet potato cakes; after a hearty meal, eight o'clock came on time When opening the store, everyone performs their duties and serves customers with a smile. Wang Xiaoquan acts as a delivery boy, running back and forth upstairs and downstairs, carrying boxes of freshly baked pastries downstairs neatly. It is best to put the ground code in the fresh-keeping glass cabinet. Of course, some customers like to eat freshly baked. Wang Xiaoquan helps them cut a few pieces from time to time and pack them.

After a busy morning, several customers are full of energy (perhaps related to their practice of ancient martial arts). No one looked tired at all. After having a delicious lunch and watching TV, they each went back to their rooms to rest for half an hour. Then the business officially started at two o'clock, and they continued to repeat the morning's work tirelessly until six o'clock in the afternoon; the pedestrian street in the evening The snack street is also very lively and lively. Although the surrounding junior high schools, high schools, vocational colleges and a second university have officially closed their holidays, citizens who are accustomed to nightlife will still go shopping in groups in the street. Many nearby residents even choose to take a walk and relax here, taste delicious snacks, look at the dazzling neon lights, and feel the joy of strangers. It is also an excellent choice to relax.

Maixiangju's traditional Chinese pastries are both delicious and healthy, and come with fragrant and pure green tea (Wang Xiaoquan put a little ground into powdered fragrant fruits in the tap water used for making pastries and boiling water), and they are also of high quality and low price. (Compared with expensive Western pastries, the price is much lower), so it is very popular among customers. Many housewives usually pack a lot and take them home to eat as snacks (the pastries last a long time anyway and will not go bad in the refrigerator for several weeks). Of course, more customers buy a few pieces at a time. Lets try something new and eat it while walking.

Maixiangju's service is warm and thoughtful, and its pastries are delicious and reasonably priced. It quickly became famous on this commercial street. Some people from the city center even came here to buy a couple of pieces to try. They must have been recommended by family or friends. Came here. Wang Xiaoquan and others also took advantage of this hot trend to launch a series of membership card preferential services, discounts, small gifts and green tea. Of course, they also launched many new products, such as wolfberry steamed cake, traditional carrot cake, traditional Wheel cake batter, traditional sweet potato steamed cake, brown sugar steamed cake, red mulberry steamed cake, longan and red date cake, walnut steamed cake, etc. have attracted many customers, and business is booming!

"Brother Koizumi, what is that flavor-enhancing seasoning powder made of? It's amazing. After adding that seasoning powder, our pastries are much more delicious than before. Even the pastries at Tianxianglou in the city are not as good as those made by our store. Delicious!" While Li Li was busy at the stove in an orderly manner, she also chatted with Wang Xiaoquan who was helping to look after the steamer. She was indeed quite curious. It turned out that their small shop was only tepid. Although it was not crowded, the business was indeed not very good. They only sold a few steamed pot pastries in a day. But since Brother Koizumi suddenly took out a bottle of seasoning and said it was very flavorful. After she tried it, she was surprised to find that the taste of the cakes was better by more than one level, and even the fragrance was much stronger, which really surprised them all. Very happy. Sure enough, not long after, the business of their small shop became booming, and now they can sell more than a dozen steamer cakes every day!

"Well, I promised my friend not to tell anyone casually, so I'm sorry..." Wang Xiaoquan couldn't think of a good excuse and could only refuse vaguely.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm just asking." Li Li waved her hands nonchalantly and continued chatting: "Qixi Festival and Valentine's Day are coming soon, do we want to do some activities? Couple's package, special price The discounts and the like are pretty good, right?"

"How about you make some flower cakes, fruit cakes, fruit-flavored shortbreads, etc.? They look good and delicious. Girls should really like these kinds of pastries, right?" Wang Xiaoquan suggested road. When he was a child, he saw the teacher's New Year's flower cake when he visited his home for New Year greetings. He thought it was very beautiful at the time. The teacher gave him one and he kept it in his pocket and was reluctant to eat it.

"Okay, I've seen a master do it. I should be able to do it, or I can practice it a few times first. Shall we go back to the orphanage the day after tomorrow? It happens to be Valentine's Day, so I shouldn't be able to spare the time, right?" They said every week Liu will go back to the orphanage once, bring some pastries, cut some meat for the children, and give them toothpicks to increase their nutrition.

"It's okay. Let's go when you have time. It's not far anyway. Lili, do you think we should buy a larger electric three-wheeler? It's not cost-effective to always hire a car when buying ingredients..." "

Okay, I don't have any objection. Dont we still have a small parking space? Even if we are idle, we are still paying money..." "

Well, I will talk to them later. After Valentine's Day is over, let's take a day off and take care of the children. Let's go out for a walk? Parks, zoos, and botanical gardens are all fine. Take them out for a good day. We, too, need to give ourselves a day off. We are always so busy and tired, and one day we will get tired of the world!" "

Haha, done! This pot of longan and red date cake is ready, Brother Xiaoquan, hurry up and send it downstairs..."

After Maixiangju launched a couple's set meal on Valentine's Day, the business was really booming. Wang Xiaoquan and the five of them were so busy that their feet did not touch the floor, although they were very tired. , but looking at the endless flow of banknotes, the faces of several people were happy. On the second day, a few people closed the store door neatly and rushed to the Sunshine Orphanage carrying several large boxes of steamed cakes of various colors.