74

The actual situation is not different from what the three of them had expected. Wang Xiaoquan and Wang Kun are both among the top 100 in the country. As long as they pass the winter camp interview, they will be guaranteed to get recommended places. Sun Xueru also did quite well in the college entrance examination, ranking 178th in the country. Although she did not have the opportunity to participate in the winter camp, there is no problem in getting extra points in the college entrance examination.

"Haha, all three of you did well in the exam, especially Xiaoquan, who actually got a good ranking of eighth place. What a surprise!" Teacher Zhu was so happy that he couldn't open his mouth from ear to ear for several days. He had taken Wang After the medicinal wine given by Koizumi, my complexion has obviously improved a lot, and now my face is even more rosy.

"Yes, yes, Xiaoquan is so strong, he did so well in the exam!" Sun Xueru and Wang Kun were also shocked. They knew that Wang Xiaoquan was good at mathematics, but they didn't expect that he was so good at math. He ranked among the top ten in the national league. How impressive that was. The existence that people yearn for!

"Haha, it's okay. Wang Kun is also very good. He's ranked forty-two..." Wang Xiaoquan now had to admit that sometimes people's talents are really innate and cannot be easily forced. Just like him, he has taken the genetic evolution fluid that taps his potential, and he has really worked hard, but he still can't get the first place. Alas, it seems that he really has no special talent for mathematics. But Wang Xiaoquan is also very happy at the same time. This result is considered good, not only in their J City, but also in the province. In this case, not only can he get a lot of bonuses, but he will also have more room to choose schools and majors. Of course, the most important thing is that this way, he will have greater confidence in applying to the school for early suspension of study.

As he expected, Wang Xiaoquan returned home with great achievements after attending provincial and municipal award ceremonies. Seeing that the principal was in a good mood, Wang Xiaoquan took the opportunity to make his request.

"Xiaoquan, have you really mastered the key points of knowledge in various subjects in the three years of high school? There is no need to be complacent. During the winter camp interview, other universities will not only look at your Mathematical Olympiad scores..." Principal Chu obviously didn't believe Wang. Koizumi's words were half a lesson and half an exhortation.

"Really, Principal Chu, don't worry. I know my priorities. Otherwise, why don't you find some high school papers to test me?" Wang Xiaoquan still looked sincere. He knew that this matter was indeed surprising. Principal Chu could be forgiven for not believing him.

"Since you are so confident, I won't say more. You can leave school early, but you must take the midterm and final exams on time. Leave a phone number for your class teacher so that you can be notified to return to school to take the exam." Principal Chu looked at Wang Xiaoquan This child didn't seem to be aiming for nothing, and he didn't stop him. Thinking about Wang Xiaoquan's identity as an orphan, there must be something behind his eagerness to drop out of school, and then he tried to persuade him: "The bonus given to you by the city and school should be enough for you to go to college." After four years of spending, if you perform well in the winter camp, the university will probably waive your tuition and fees. When you go to university, study hard and try to get a scholarship. In this way, you, the kid, dont have to worry about money at all. Koizumi Well, you are still young, so you really dont have to worry so much. You can study and live happily in school. If you have any difficulties, you can tell the school and we will try our best to help you..." "

Thank you so much, Principal Chu. Don't worry. I'm living a good life now, really." The smile on Wang Xiaoquan's face became more sincere. Although Principal Chu was a tactful person and sometimes tended to be a bit of a crowd pleaser, he was still nice to him. "It's not because of money. The reason why I applied for suspension of school is because I have already mastered the knowledge in high school. It would be a waste of time to stay in school. I want to use this time to enrich myself..." "