23

Wang Xiaoquan and his grade will officially start their final exams this Wednesday. He does not want to disappoint his old class and teachers who have high expectations for him. In addition, there are Xiaohua on Granary Island and Chaguo Island in the space. Jing and the others helped take care of it, and there was no need for him to worry about it. Therefore, he was much more honest this week. Apart from taking a certain amount of time to go into space every day to try to study ancient martial arts and strengthen his body, most of the other time was spent on Its time to review my homework. Although he is smart, he is not a child prodigy who can remember everything. If he wants to get good grades, he still has to study hard.

The busy and fulfilling days always pass by quickly, and in the blink of an eye its summer vacation. Wang Xiaoquan finished the last exam on Friday morning. He performed very well. He happily carried his pencil case and hummed a tune back to the dormitory. After quickly packing his luggage, he hurried home briskly. Yes, it is home. For the first time in many years, he felt the eagerness and joy of his roommates and classmates. Now he also has a home, a home he created for himself and his friends!

The high school entrance examination passed three days ago, and Ning Bin and the others have not come to the school to look for him in the past few days. Wang Xiaoquan really doesn't know what their "Maixiangju" is like now. There are expectations, worries, curiosity, and panic. This is the best portrayal of Wang Xiaoquan's complex psychology at this time. He knew that Ning Bin and the others needed to grow up and experience some things before they could fully mature. He shouldn't be like an old hen guarding her young, always worrying about this and that. Everyone has to be responsible for their own lives. He I dont have the ability or the right to influence other peoples lives. But he couldn't help but worry, fearing that they would be confused and hit hard, that they would be deceived and discouraged, that they would give up on themselves due to temporary failure, and even more afraid that they would Getting lost in money and dirty desires will eventually lead to disaster!

The more Wang Xiaoquan thought about it, the more scared he became, and his steps became faster and faster. Fortunately, the store was very close to the school. It usually took less than twenty minutes to walk there. In the past, Xiaoquan's speed at this time could not even take ten minutes. We can reach our destination.

No matter how many worries and concerns he had in his heart, they immediately disappeared when Wang Xiaoquan actually saw them busy and happy with his own eyes. Wang Xiaoquan smiled with relief and self-deprecation. Didn't he understand the nature of these children? How could they be defeated so easily? This is probably because caring leads to chaos, right?

At this time, the front of the shop is no longer as crowded as it used to be. Under the cool shade of the trees, there are three green and white lattice parasols that block the debris above (leaves, insects, bird poop, etc.). There are two sets of green and yellow folding square tables and small folding chairs of the same color. At this time, there are basically people sitting at each small square table. These leisurely customers are tasting the fragrant and delicious Chinese pastries while savoring the refreshing fragrance. Strong green tea! Li Ming and Wang Lin, wearing uniforms of cyan T-shirts, white casual pants and white shoes, shuttled among them, serving cakes to one table and adding some tea to that table. Not to mention, they looked pretty good. Quite similar to that!

Of course, Ning Bin and Su Jie, who were guarding the two window counters on both sides of the glass door, were not idle either. While collecting the money in an orderly manner, they handed over the pastries packed in paper bags with quick hands and feet and a smile. Customers queuing up would not forget to say politely, "Thank you for your patronage and welcome to come again next time."

Wang Xiaoquan didn't bother them. He leaned against the big tree and watched with a smile for a while. It wasn't until the number of customers gradually dwindled and Ning Bin's window slowly became unoccupied that Wang Xiaoquan walked forward happily. go.