54

Children have to experience certain setbacks and blows before they can grow up. What's more, Doudou's brain just couldn't turn around for a while, and there was no danger. Therefore, Wang Xiaoquan had nothing to worry about and let Doudou find it on his own. Find a quiet place and think about it.

Wang Xiaoquan directly set his foothold in the small seaside villa on Rock Island. This three-story building has been safely completed. Wang Xiaoquan took the time to move the things in the cave. Not only were the study and collection rooms filled to the brim, but other rooms were also decorated to some extent, with potted pothos of green radish. , gardenias, cold water flowers, agave, monstera, etc. were placed in suitable places in the house, which added a lot of freshness to this beautiful small building.

The construction robot team was sent by Wang Xiaoquan to plan, design and build the entire rock island's road transportation network. Although flying an airship is exciting and exciting, driving around is also very interesting. Although the rocky island is not suitable for large-scale crop planting, there are still many trees, flowers, plants and wonderful landscapes. Wang Xiaoquan plans to let the construction team develop a ring road network that can cover the entire island so that he can drive around when he is free in the future. Or take a self-driving tour around the island.

"Master, what would you like to drink?" Wang Xiaoquan left three household nanny robots at home. One machine is specifically responsible for kitchen matters, including cooking, making drinks (juice, coffee, etc.), washing kitchen utensils and dishes, cleaning the kitchen every day, etc. In short, as long as it is related to the kitchen, it is this machine that Wang Xiaoquan named Little A's nanny robot is in charge; Little B is responsible for the cleaning of more than a dozen rooms on the third floor of the villa. In addition to basic dust removal, it also includes laundry, drying quilts, taking care of the ornamental plants placed in the house and the small space opened on the top floor. Garden and other work; Little C is responsible for more professional maintenance work such as study room, collection room, audio-visual room and fitness room. If this kid were left in the outside world, he would definitely be a super technician! Wang Xiaoquan's Lenovo laptop couldn't be turned on because it had not been used for a long time. He was reluctant to throw it away and thought it would be a waste to spend hundreds of dollars to repair it. Unexpectedly, he tried to ask Xiao C to help him take a look. Good guy, it took less than a minute. Just tinkering with it, Wang Xiaoquan was so surprised that he called him a god.

"Two glasses of apple juice, please," Wang Xiaoquan put the cloth bag containing the wood carvings, bone carvings and porcelain dolls on the glass table. Then, as if he remembered something, he shouted to Little A who was busy squeezing the juice: " Little A, bring over the set of blue and white porcelain tea sets and white porcelain bowls..."

In order to facilitate the differentiation of robots and prevent some people from using robots to commit crimes, the vast empire where General An is located strictly prohibits the use of simulated appearances. Therefore, the robots produced by the vast empire are There is a big difference between real people. Although they are in human form, people can see their true identity at a glance. The first way to identify robots is to observe their skin. Their skin is made of a synthetic material that is very similar to human skin, but is more delicate and whiter than human skin. The key is that they do not need to excrete impurities from the body. , so they have no hair on their bodies, making it easy to identify their species.

The method of observing the skin is more effective if you look closely, but it may not be accurate if you look far away. Dont be afraid, there is a second method. All the robots in the vast empire look like beauties from the second dimension, especially those uniform big watery eyes that take up almost one-third of the entire face! Wang Xiaoquan once curiously asked Doudou why, and the answer he got was embarrassing. It is said that the father of intelligent robots in the vast empire is a crazy anime fan, crazy about two-dimensional beauties, but how can there be such exquisite beauties in reality? This guy has no choice but to pin his hopes on intelligent robots. It is said that his lifelong partner is the first "Cute Shota" intelligent robot he built.