The Merge: Part 2

Y/n's POV...

"Lloyd the Green Ninja! Yes! I knew you were still out there!"

"Arin, Y/n's here too." Sora told him.

"Thanks Sora but I'm used to him doing anything like this when it comes to ninja."

"Where's the ninja I saw? The one doing Spinjitzu on the bridge?" Lloyd asked them.

"Wait, Spinjitzu? Arin did you do your self taught form of it?"

"Yeah, that was him." Sora said.

"And even though I might pass out right now, cause you thought I was a real ninja, I'm not even close." Arin admitted sheepishly.

"I can a-test to that." 

"Uh!" Lloyd fell in and quickly regained his balance while whoever this was wrapped it's arms around my waist.

"Oi!" I yelled as it jumped down into the compartment. "I do not like this!"

Lloyd looked ready to fight and so did this guy, great. The guy started to charge at him. Lloyd dodged him and jumped suddenly doing Spinjitzu. He guy's grip on me loosened and Lloyd grabbed me.

"You okay?"

I pulled myself away from him. "You've saved me twice in half an hour, what do you think?" I asked him dryly.

"Point taken."

"I kinda get your ninja fandom now." I heard Sora tell Arin.

"Hold up your cuffs." Lloyd told them. The guy got up again and he and Lloyd started battling again. In two different shots he broke both Arin's and Sora's cuffs. "Thanks for your help." Lloyd told the guy before flinging him into the metal wall. He turned to Arin. "That is my mask, right?"

"I- I found it after you guys disappeared. I was there when the Merge happened." Arin handed him the mask and Lloyd took it. "You rescued me and I kept it-

Lloyd sniffed it and I cringed, "Ugh!"

"When did you last wash this thing?" Lloyd asked.

"You can wash them?" Arin asked.

"I told you to let me wash it." I reminded him.

"Oh yeah." 

Lloyd put the mask away. "Okay, let me give you guys a boost."

"No need." Arin said. He brought out his grabbling hook and got up top.

I heard Sora chuckle. "Show-off."

Lloyd helped her up and looked at me. "Need a boost."

"Unfortunately. I don't have much strength, so yes." He helped me up and then I helped get him to his feet.

"What do we do now Master Lloyd?" Arin asked.

"I'm no Master, I'm just Lloyd. And to awnser your question, we jump."

"Again?" I asked.

"You see any other way off this train?"

"No, but isn't their an easier way?"

"I can hold onto you if that'll help." he told me.

"Wait, we can't leave the dragon!" Sora said.

"There's a dragon here too?" Lloyd asked.

"No one escapes from Rapton!" More Claws of Imperium came into view.

"Huh? What's a Rapton?" 

"Me I am Rapton!" The one who seems in charge yelled.