The Temple of the Dragon Cores

Y/n's POV...

A Mergequake had began once again and everybody was off to help people and stop the Mergequake. I stayed behind because I honestly wasn't any use to any of them. I could absorb magical objects powers but otherwise I was useless. I didn't even know how it worked. I was useless in the long run of things.

Lloyd and I haven't even talked really since he woke up. Then again he was probably still dealing with the fact that he knew what I could do. They all did. Sora understood why I didn't tell them, even if she was hurt a little that I didn't since she shared with me her secret. Arin couldn't believe it and didn't understand how I kept it a secret. As for the others they didn't talk about it. 

But it feels like Lloyd is avoiding me. I can't help but feel like I might have pushed him away by not telling him. But I didn't really want people to know.

I was on the roof when they came back and into the dragons stables. I felt myself sign before getting up and making my way down to the stables to join them. 

As I entered Wyldfyre lit up a torch. I walked over and joined them. "Yes!" she said and lit another torch.

"You're getting better at lighting those torches, Wyldfyre." Lloyd complimented. "But are you sure you don't want, I don't know a bed? A bathroom?"

"I'm not soft like the rest of you!" She snarled angrily. "I was raised by a dragon! My bathroom is everywhere!" Okay, that's disgusting. They kept going back and forth on their feet.

"I don't think that sanitary." Arin commented. Way to say the obvious little brother.

"Well, you always have a space up in the Monastery. If you want it." Lloyd said shaking off what she said.

"Don't want. Don't need." She said waving them off. They started walking away and once they were gone I felt myself sign once more.

"You're sad. Why?" Wyldfyre asked.

I jumped a tiny bit. "Oh, um. I'm not sad just kinda lonely." I told her honestly.

"Why?"

"Because no one really talks to me. Ever since you guys found out what I can do I feel like I'm being shunned, abandoned."

"Oh, that sucks." She told me nonchalantly. 

"Guess so... I should probably leave you alone."

"Okay... You can come back anytime. Wyldfyre don't mind." She informed me.

"Thanks, Wyldfyre." She just grunted and I went back up to the Monastery a little less lonely.

***** 

I decided I needed to get away for awhile. I went into town and wandered for a bit before going to the bakery. I loved it here. It always made me feel relaxed and not so lonely. 

"A blueberry scone please." I asked the cashier. They got one and handed it to me.

"Three dollars." They told me. I handed it over and walked over to the an empty table by the window. 

Even with the merge I was still by myself. Now, more than ever. Which was sad considering everything. I had the ninja, Sora, Arin, Wyldfyre, and Lloyd was by boyfriend. But deep down it's like it's always been. I'm alone. Just like I was back then when my parents abandoned me. 

I was a burden to them and I'm a burden now. I should have just jumped off that ledge all those years ago. But Malachi and Maylynn stopped me from doing that. They had found me with a heavy rock in hand ready to jump. But they stopped me, gave me hope at a better life. Now, I feel like I did back then. Except no one would be their to save me if I decided to do it this time.