The Calm Inside

Y/n's POV...

Keeping Rapton and the rest of the Claws of Imperium at bay for awhile proved to be harder than I thought. I just hope Sora, Arin, and Malachi find Riyu soon. I don't know how much longer we can last.

"Arin, Sora, and Malachi better find Riyu, because if they don't, we're not going to survive this." Lloyd told me.

"I know, I just hope they find him soon." A dragon knocked into our sending us down. I felt a scream ripple through my throat as we crashed into the ground.

Malachi's POV...

"Riyu!" Arin shouted.

"Riyu!" I called out. 

I had no idea what this little guy looked like, but Y/n thought it would be a good idea for me to go with them so, here I am. Calling out for a little guy who I don't know. 

"Hello?" Arin asked.

"Riyu where are you?" The pink haired girl named Sora asked, calling out.

"Is Riyu a person or a dragon?" I asked them.

"Riyu's a dragon. He's what helps Sora with her elemental powers." Arin told me. As if that would make any sense to me.

"Hold up Sora." I heard Sora say. That didn't make any sense to me. Was the dragon also named Sora?

"Wait, this dragon has the same name as you?" Arin asked, asking the same question I had. "How's that possible?"

She looked at us. "Long story... So, you haven't seen Riyu since you guys got separated trying to escape the Imperium Student Feelgood club?" 

She changed the topic. Must be something she's sensitive about it. I wonder why though?  If Y/n was here, she would have known the reason why. But she's all the way back there fighting those Photac beasts or whatever. I felt useless right about now, all I was doing was babysitting and hunting down there lost little dragon. 

"The Imperium Teen Protection Force." Arin corrected. "I hope they don't find the little guy. They all wanted to be in the Claws of Imperium. All they cared about is capturing him."

"Seriously? What's so great about that? All they do is kidnap dragons. So I don't like them. Plus they kidnapped me to find out who your sister is."

"Why would they do that?" Arin asked me.

"If your sister touches a magical object she can absorb it without meaning to. If Imperium finds out about that and does whatever there planning. It could be really bad for your sister."

"Why are you only telling us now?" Sora asked.

"Because she doesn't want many people to know okay? It's her right to not tell any of you if she doesn't want to. Now can we go and find your dragon friend?"

"He's right. We'll talk about this more later. If they did, they'd have to report it to the security logs. Which would be bad, but at least we would know where they took Riyu."

Sora turned the dragon around and to where the security logs were. "You want to hack into Imperium logs? But that means going back to..."

"The security station." Sora confirmed for him.

"The place we just broke out of? Are you being serious?" They got off the Dragon Sora.

"Unfortunately so." Human Sora told me.

I groaned and got off the dragon. Sora looked at Sora. "Sora, go back to Lloyd and Y/n. Help them and the other dragons." It growled before leaving.

"Two Soras. This is going to be complicated."