I Will Be the Danger

Y/n's POV...

Guards surrounded us, but we we're ready to fight. "I said get back in those cells!" The dragons roared in protest, while guards got ready to blast us with there weapons. 

"Make them! I dare you!" Wyldfyre yelled at them.

"Daring them? Look, we don't want to fight in these close quarters." Lloyd told her.

"Who said we didn't want to fight?" 

"Y/n and I have fake Imperium citizens IDs. We might be able to talk our way out of this." Lloyd said, continuing to be the voice of reason.

"Talk? Barf. Fight!" Wyldfyre yelled. 

The dragons followed her leaving Lloyd, Malachi, and me. "Okay. So impulse control isn't her thing." 

"She was raised out in the wild Honey." I reminded him.

"It sure shows through. She doesn't even try to hid it." Malachi told us.

"We should at least try to help her. She's doing all this by herself." I told them. I ran over to help Wyldfyre with the guards while they tried to get the door open.

"We've got a new way out!" Lloyd told us. He pointed up towards the roof. It was open now. 

Wyldfyre was on Heatwave now, she looked up before shouting orders. "Heatwave, go!"

Soon all the dragons we're starting to jump up in the air. I got on one. Malachi and Lloyd weren't on one yet. 

"Wait for us!" Lloyd yelled. 

"Yeah!" 

They ran after the one dragon who was still on the ground, barely making it up on the dragon before it took off. The dragons were running and flying in the air. I pulled my dragon back so it wouldn't fly off. The electric barrier was still there.

A couple dragons hit it, making me wince. Those poor dragons. "- ouch." I heard Lloyd say.

"I know, that looked really painful. Also, are you two going to be okay on the same dragon?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't we?" Lloyd asked me.

"You guys were fighting earlier. I'd hate for you two to be in close proximity unwillingly if you're not going to get along." 

"You know I don't actually hate him right?" 

Lloyd's POV... 

"You don't?" I asked.

"No, I have trust issues when it comes to people who know Y/n that I don't know. The fact that you're her boyfriend and I had no idea who you were, plus the small time you've know each other... I kinda, went into overprotective jerk mode."

I had no idea what to say to him about this. He only acted like that because he didn't know me and because I'm with Y/n in such a short time?

"Malachi, I'm no longer on the streets. I can defend myself nowadays. But I'm happy you're still concerned with my well being."

"Of course, you're the only girl who I view like a little sister who's not one of them." So he views her as a sister, not as a crush? Oh thank goodness.

Y/n's POV...

"Hey! We're free of our cages, but still trapped in a large house!" Wyldfyre told us.

"Large house?" Lloyd asked.

"The large house of many houses." Wyldfyre said confidently to us.

"Does she mean a city?" Malachi asked us.