Return to Imperium

Y/n's POV...

Rapton was going after a dragon again. "Coming through!" My brother yelled.

"We interrupting something?" Lloyd asked throwing his sword ripping Rapton's device out of his hand freeing the dragon a little bit.

"Deploy the drones!" I heard Rapton yell as the top of an old car fell on him. I jumped trying to knock one of the drones out with no such luck.

"Let's free that dragon!" Lloyd yelled to us.

We all charged at the Claws of Imperium. I kicked one in the head knocking them down. I then used them as a stepping stool as I jumped off them as I hit the other in their neck. These things were metal and kinda hurt, but at least I was doing something.

Kai looked at Arin, "Not bad Kid, you really... Probably work on that." he told him as he hit himself in the face trying to knock out the drones.

Soon Rapton and the other Claws of Imperium ran somewhere. The dragon purred before huffing. Sora jumped infront of it. "Shh. It's gonna be okay."

We heard something and looked behind us. Rapton tossed something in the air, it glowed bright, changing into something. It soon changed into what look like a holographic wolf. Sora told me all about her past about how she was really named Anna. This was her invention! And it just roaring at us right before charging.

"Relax, it's just a hologram." Kai said.

"No it's not!" Sora and I said at the same time. We all dived out of the way as it hit Kai. We all ran towards it trying to stop it. Or at least everyone but Sora and me did.

"How is that thing here?" I asked her.

"I don't know! I must have left it before I left."

"And it's indestructible, correct?"

"Yeah."

We all ran except for Kai who I ran back for. "Is this thing indestructible? Not fair buddy, not fair!"

"Yes yes it's very sad but let's go!" We ran to catch up with the others and soon caught up.

"What is that thing?" Arin asked.

"It's a Photac." Sora told him.

"A digitally generated, weaponized techno-beast, comprised of hard light." I finished for her.

"How do you guys know that?" Arin asked.

"When I lived in Imperium I invented that it." Sora said.

"Then how do you know what it is Y/n?"

"She told me." I said.

"Well can we focus on getting away from it first?" Kai asked.

"Kai's right, we can ask questions later. Now we need to get out of here!" Soon we ended up cornered and hid behind a thing of rubble. The thing howled. As it roared a second time we all jumped getting out of the way of the falling car.

"We can fight it if we stick together!" Arin said. "Come on!"

We all charged at it and dodged as it got close. Kai tried using his powers which bounced off it. We all saw the Claws of Imperium start to drag off the dragon.

"No!" Sora yelled.

"We'll get them back Sora!" We started to run after them.

Rapton started to drive passed us. "Let's go!" he yelled. "Wow, that photac is incredible!" He turned around and shot us which missed. It knocked the car that was their down, making us have to jump and run away again.