Crescent Moon Pack

Crescent Moon Pack is known to be the pack which increases and is a fertile pack

Crescent Moon Pack is known to be the pack which increases and is a fertile pack. It harvests and provides the outcome of the harvest to other surrounding packs.

The pack is situated at the sloppy area of the woods and has a beautiful waterfall around it. Many wolves from the pack come here to spend time and to have fun with their friends.

The Crescent Moon Pack consists of all wolves type Alpha, Beta and Omega. The head alpha along with his Luna lead the pack and they both are friendly with each and everyone in the pack. They love going out and spending time with their pack members and they listen to their worries and help them in any possible way they could. But the Luna of the pack couldn't breed and she was an infertile woman.

The head Alpha didn't know what to do, who will lead the pack after him? Was all he could think. Luna gave the idea to him that whoever is born as an Alpha next in the pack would show his worth and he will be decided by the one that will rule over the pack after them.

After a few years there were many who were born.

Amongst them was Jeonghan he was presented as Beta when he turned 5. He was a sharp minded Beta. But he was slow in learning how to turn into a wolf. But eventually he learned and when he turned 16 he was appointed as the hunter for the pack. He hunts and provides food for the pack. He also looks after some pups who lost their parents during a fight that occurred long days back.

After him the one who was born is Jihoon, he was presented as an Alpha, he grew up to be a strong Alpha and learned quickly how to shapeshift and control his wolf. He was appointed to be the patroller and look after the danger that could possibly arise. He was the one chosen by the Head Alpha and Luna to rule the pack after them. He didn't know anything about it, they will let him know after he turns 18.

After him again an Alpha was born named Lee Seokmin, he was the sunshine of the pack always smiling and happily helping the people appointed in the harvesting. Jeonghan and Jihoon were fond of him. Many people failed to believe that he was an Alpha but he was strong and intelligent helping the Head Alpha in the meetings and some paperworks.

After few months a boy was born. He was presented as an Omega but what shocked the others was that despite being an Omega he was strong and Sharp. He grew up being around the Alpha's and a Beta, he was Best Friends with Seokmin being the same age. Minghao was shy around new people. He wants every Alpha to be as kind as his bestfriend. But he knew that it won't happen as Alpha's are never kind but ruthless.

They all were friends and grew up with each other. They all went to the same school that was mentioned in the previous chap. They all learned everything quickly as they all were intelligent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Likes and comments are appreciated ☺️