Not one but two mates?

It is August 8th today, that implies that it's the Red moon packs future alpha's birthday.

It's his eighteenth birthday today, meaning he is going find his mate, and the packs future Luna.

Seungcheol has been waiting for this day to come from a very long time and can't wait to find out who his mate would be.

The pack members were all busy decorating the pack house and the surrounding areas to celebrate their young prince's birthday.

Seungcheol's three bestfriends were the most excited amongst the already excited pack members.

They were making sure that their hyung's birthday should go smoothly.

Everyone were excited to know who'd be their future Luna and that their Luna would be as kind as their previous Luna or no.

Seungcheol was in his room half excited and half nervous because he is going to find out his mate today. The person that is forever going ot be by his side. He expects them to be sweet, kind and not someone who is in love with someone else.

On his birthday every year Seungcheol visits his mother's grave to seek blessings from her.

He'll be leaving in few minutes, he's just waiting for his friends.

It's afternoon by the time he'll be leaving to visit his mother's grave and the celebration is at the evening.

At evening 8pm will be the time he'll find out about his mate. On his arm a mark will appear regarding his mate's pack symbol.

"Aye Scoupstatus, are you ready?", asked a hyper Soonyoung who looks more excited than Seungcheol himself.

"Why are you this excited hyung and it's not your birthday" - Mingyu

"Shut it Gyu, I am excited yo find our future Luna."

Seungcheol chuckled seeing his bestfriends excitement.

"Okay stop, let's go or else we'll be late"

They four went out to visit their late Luna's grave.

They went from the backside of the pack house as it is near from there and another reason was that Seungcheol shouldn't see the decorations.

They soon reached the graveyard and Soonyoung, Jun, Mingyu left Seungcheol alone at his mother's grave to have his private talk.

"Hey mom today i turned eighteen and today's the day i'll know my future mate and our future Luna. Isn't it exciting?"

"I wish you could be present here with me to give your blessings, I miss you alot mom. Appa misses you alot as well."

"why did you have to leave us so early?"

Seungcheol suddenly felt like someone kept their hand on his head, but there was no one present around him.

He felt cold Breeze around that made him shiver.

"My blessings are always with you my child", came a faint whisper near his ear.

"Mom?"

"Yes my child"

"Mom I miss you Mom, Please come back to us. I feel a little lonely without you"

"Who said I am not with you, I am always with you son"

"I love you mom"

"I love you too my son", the whispers were getting faint

"I need to leave son, take care of yourself and your mates"