Seokmin is missing

It was a fresh day, fresh start of a new year.

Everything was going well in all the packs.

Their school has now started after a month of Vacation.

All the students in the pack were getting ready to start their fresh year at school.

Despite being crowned as the Head Alpha, Seungcheol too has to attend the school as to complete his academics.

The responsibility on his shoulders have been doubled.

But having his mates, his friends and his Dad by his side, he can overcome any hurdles that fall on his way.

The things were running smooth in their vicinity.

Last time the problem they faced was when the omega's were kidnapped, after that there was nothing they had to face, nor did anyone try bothering them.

They were all living a peaceful life.

But every peaceful things don't last for long, something or the other has to ruin it.

And that's what Jeonghan was feeling right now.

He was getting a feeling that something bad is going to happen today.

He instincts were just saying that be aware of your surroundings anything can happen at anytime.

He doesn't know what it is, when it will happen, why is he getting that feeling, he doesn't know anything.

He wanted to share it with Seungcheol, but his mate already has so many things on his plate, so he didn't want to bother him with this stupid instinct that he got.

Jeonghan wants to think that this is nothing serious, but feels his chest tighten everytime he gets the feeling of something's going to happen.

He decided to share it with his other mate, Joshua.

He finds Joshua in their shared room, packing stuff needed for today's school.

He goes towards him and back hugs him.

"Hey Joshuji", says Jeonghan nestling his head in the crook of Joshua's neck.

"Hannie?, what's wrong? You seem off", asked Joshua still packing his bag.

This is the thing he liked about Joshua alot. He instantly recognises if someone is feeling low, or if someone is going through something.

He tightens his hold on Joshua's waist,
"I am having this feeling that something bad is going to happen today", he says.

Joshua turns and keeps his hands on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Oh Hannie, is that what's bothering you?"

"Yes Shuji, I don't understand why am I feeling like that, but my instincts are screaming that something is going to happen", said Jeonghan frustrated.

"Hannie, relax. From when are you feeling this way?", asks Joshua and gives him a glass of water to drink.

"From Morning, since I woke up. My chest tightens everytime I try to decline it as just a stupid feeling"

"Okay don't worry Jeonghan, let's inform this to Our Alpha", said Joshua.

"Joshuji he already has alot on his shoulders, the packs betterment, the patrolling, and now the school is also starting, I don't want to add this as well. What if it turns out to be nothing. And you know how Seungcheol is, if we tell him about this he'll just think about that only", said Jeonghan

"Uhh that's true. Ok so let's keep an eye on our surroundings and we'll make sure that nothing suspicious happens. Okay?"

"Ok Joshuji. Thankyou so much I feel much better after sharing it with you", said Jeonghan and hugged Joshua.