TRUEBLOOD got killed???

Let's have some fun, shall we", said Soonyoung smirking.

As soon as he said that all the Alpha's of Red moon pack turned into their wolf form.

Just as Hoshi took over, he charged at not one, not two but three rogue wolves at the same time and killed them in a snap of a finger.

Seeing this rage of the Trueblood everyone present there were scared.

The Rogues were scared for their life.

Mingyu and Jun had never seen him this angry.

Surprisingly even Seungcheol was scared seeing an angry Trueblood hunting down every wolf that charged at him.

He looked really scary, especially when he was staring at them with his bloody red eyes.

Hoshi was trapped between two wolves

He growled loudly and tried to break free from them.

Instantly he tackled them both on the ground and ripped of their flesh, killing them on the spot.

The rogues just seem to grow in numbers.

They kept coming out of nowhere to charge at them.

Till now Hoshi alone had tackled fifteen wolves down.

His mouth was covered in blood, eyes fuming in anger and was growling dangerously.

Seungcheol, Jun and Mingyu were just standing in the corner.

No wolf were charging at them, and Hoshi alone was tackling all the wolves that came in the way.

"Hyung Hoshi might get out of control, we need to stop him. Look how he is killing all those wolves in split secs", said Mingyu terrified.

"Yeah like seriously what is going on with him? It's like a beast has taken over him", said Jun

"We can't stop him now, he'll even harm us if we interfere"

"Hyung but what if he gets hurt?",asked Mingyu worried for his hyung.

Hoshi was still on his beast mode killing the wolves back and forth.

One of the rogue wolf stayed hidden in the room behind the box.

He was waiting for a perfect time to attack Hoshi.

He saw that the other three were busy in a conversation amongst themselves.

But at the same time there was someone else who was also waiting to kill the Trueblood.

There was an button installed inside, when you press it an arrow comes flying.

The arrow was positioned in such a way that it will directly hit Hoshi straight on his heart.

The rogue wolf who was hiding behind the spot and the unknown person who was hiding behind the wall both charged at the same time.

When the rogue wolf came near Hoshi then at the same time the arrow was shot and it hit directly on the spot killing the rogue wolf right there.