Fun Banter (2)

Soon Seungcheol, Jun, Soonyoung and Mingyu arrived at the Crescent moon.

Seungcheol called Joshua to let him know that he had arrived in their pack.

Joshua called Jeonghan and told him to let everyone else know about their arrival.

Seokmin and Minghao were together in Seokmin's house.

Seokmin received Jeonghan's message and told Minghao as well.

They all headed towards where the Alpha's of Red moon were waiting for them.

As promised Jihoon went to the Head Alpha Seojun's house to let him know as well that Seungcheol has arrived.

Seojun requested Jihoon to let Seungcheol come to his office room.

Soonyoung noticed Seokmin and Minghao coming towards them and the rest were just behind them.

"Seokie", shouted Soonyoung and ran towards Seokmin

"Soonie", replied Seokmin as enthusiastically as him and ran as well.

They both collided into one another and hugged each other.

"Hey Seokie, did you have your lunch?", asked Soonyoung

"Yes I did. I had your favourite kimchi fried rice today", Said Seokmin smiling cheekily.

"Yah how could you have kimchi without me? You are such a bad friend", said Soonyoung sulking

"Ohhh Youngie hyung, how could I forget about you. If you want we can go to my house and eat the kimchi I have kept for you", said Seokmin smiling at him.

Ok now Soonyoung was on cloud nine.

First his crush called him with a new nickname.

Second he has been invited to his Crush's house by the crush himself.

And third he gets to spend alone time with his crush.

Should he consider this as a date??

"Oh lover boy~ no need get so ahead of yourself. He just called you to have a simple lunch with you", said his wolf.

"You sure are expert in ruining moments right?", asked Soonyoung annoyed

"Lover boy is in love~", sing songed his wolf

"You know what just shut up" and with that he closed the mindlink.

"Hyung?, hyung?, asked Seokmin shaking Soonyoung's shoulders

"U-uh yes yes. H-huh what?", Soonyoung asked coming out of his little fantasy

"Do you not want to have the kimchi?" Asked Seokmin

"He made the kimchi himself. He has put his love in it. If you won't eat he'd feel sad", said Minghao

Seokmin nudged Minghao into his stomach.

Minghao clutched his stomach faking his pain.

"Yaa you stupid Alpha, who are you hitting so hard huh", said Minghao hissing in pain.

Seokmin got worried and asked Minghao if he was okay or does it really hurt bad

"Did I hit that hard. I am so sorry Myungo ya", said Seokmin rubbing on the spot gently.

Now Minghao felt bad for tricking his bestfriend. He should have known that his bestfriend can be naive at times.

He didn't respond further and assured him that he's okay now.