PROLOGUE (2)

"Why did I fucking find you with him?" His calm tone had a rough edge to it and his grip was painfully tight on her wrists as he effortlessly caged them up her head, against the wall. Tears were flooding Sasha's eyes but the glare she passed him was unwavering.

"Why don't you go and ask your sister instead?" She rasped back at him. A hiss left her lips when he tightened his hold on his wrists and pressed his knee that was between her legs against her clothed core.

"No matter what the fuck she says or do...you’re not allowed to be near him." He grumbled by the end of his words and licked the lone tear that was trickling down her cheek because it was rebellious and just couldn't stay in her control...just like her so he ended up consuming it ever so delicately. 

"Then throw him out of the castle." She whispered back almost breathlessly when he gave an open mouth kiss right on the beating pulse of her neck. She tensed up when his teeth grazed her skin.

"How about I just lock you to my bed, hmm? Sounds extremely sexy. Whenever I will come to my room, tired from all the damn work you will be there for me. You will welcome me and than I will fuck you until I feel refreshed." His words had her cheeks on fire as she kept her face to the side with her eyes tightly shut.

"I could feel you getting excited. Have you finally turned into my beautiful fuckdoll?"