Chapter 6

"Tense down, I'm definitely not here to eat you up."

His tone was dripping with naked lies.

Instead of tensing down, she tensed up even more. He was hovering over her from behind, loosely holding onto the backstrings of her dress.

"Ev-Everyone must be waiting d-down stairs, w-we should leave." She stuttered. 

"We're leaving and what's the hurry?..." He trailed off. "I haven't even tied this up." He abruptly pulled the strings of her dress, not too hard to suffocate her, no actually too hard to suffocate her. She gasped. "I can't breathe, loosen it." She breathed, holding onto her pressed chest. 

"Oh, you could've said you wanted me to loosen this dress and let it fall to your feet so I could bruise your back with my lips and maybe fuck your cu-" 

"Jesus Christ." She managed to cut him off before his words could get even more vile and make her ears bleed. However the tension rising between her legs didn't go unnoticed by her. Her cheeks were heated as she slammed her hand back at his chest.

Slick bastard.

"Could you loosen it already?" 

"Sure." He loosened it the same way as he tightened it and her eyes grew wide. A gasp stumbled out of her lips when her dress came undone. She immediately gripped the cloth on her chest to prevent it from pooling down near her feet. Her delicate and soft back was downright naked to his intense steel-like eyes. 

Her heartbeat rose to height and she flinched when his cold fingers caressed her bare back. "N-Now is not t-the time." She barely managed to let out those words. 

"Fuck time when I have a goddess to ravish." Her cheeks were on fire, no she was boiling in hot water at the moment because not only were her cheeks, but her neck, and her ears were also red almost resembling a tomato.

"Can y-you not talk l-like that?" 

A shudder ran down her spine and she swore even he could feel it while tracing his finger on her back ever so slowly.

"Do you not like it when I talk like that?" He asked, his lips found their to her ear as he smooched and licked the fuck out of them. She got so distracted by the kisses, she forgot she needed to answer him and that slick bastard took that silence as an approval to continue his flirtatious talks or whatever shit that thing was called according to her.

"I know you love it when I flirt." His delusional words even left her surprised. But does she really like it when he flirts? Before she could ponder on that very question, her thoughts came tumbling down when he wrapped his left arm around her waist and effortlessly lifted her up to his full height. Her feet forgot the floor existed as she wiggled in the air.

Astounded out of her wits by the sudden change in the position.

Why did he lift her up?

The answer came to her when a kiss landed on her shoulder blade and her heart flew to her mouth. He held her up with his left arm while his right hand caressed her back with a hint of control and desperation hidden in its caress.