C R U E L G O D S

"As he peered at her, it was as if the gods above had recognized his sufferings, conceded his torments and had hand carved a dove to stand perfectly by his side, not just one of hope and love, forgiveness and bewitchment but strength and courage, where his sorrows in her presence had existed no more. He'd burn down the heavens, sacrifice whatever gods roamed the skies to the power of humanity's sin to conceal, keep her beside him. He dared to touch her, afraid his hand may turn to dust or alight with the hatred of her love, horror stricken by the thought of her warmth diminishing, their DNA never sculpting as one, never allowing her papillary ridges to claim his being once more."

aemond targaryen

nyraslvr 2024

I want so obviously, so desperately to be loved, and to be capable of love

- Sylvia Plath, The unbridged Journals

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒:

: MAELLERY CATELL {(May-lerie Cat-el)

[the silent lady, kinslayers ghost, the god's gift, sweet mae]

: AEMOND TARGARYEN

[aemond one-eye, the kinslayer]

: HELAENA TARGARYEN

[the dreamer]

: ALICENT HIGHTOWER

[the queen in chains, the green queen]

: MYSA CATELL

[the mad queen, manic mysa]

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦:

rhaenyra targaryen

daemon targaryen

viserys targaryen

jacaerys Velaryon

lucerys Velaryon

joffrey Velaryon

aegon Targaryen

laena velaryon

baela velaryon

kaegan catell

authors note*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I hope you enjoy the fanfic!! its my first time writing one so feel free to give any critiques and opinions but please keep it light-hearted. Apart from the characters from the show, none of these characters have official face claims and I will most likely not describe so you can imagine yourself. My TikTok (nyraslvr) has some edits posted on there with the fc of Tamzin merchant playing Katherine Howard but this is not what the character looks like, its just for the sake of promoting. This fanfic will not have any smut in (sorry folks) because I am a minor and uncomfortable with writing that, instead it will be very fluff related because spoiler alert they freak out over simple touches (I am touch deprived)

In no way am I team black or green, I just find that team green characters easy to write about because they're all depressed lowkey. You might see some quotes from the show in there from different characters, or you will find similar quotes. I do this to symbolise how similar the characters are in that scene. This is based on the show as I have yet to read the books! If anything is wrong pls correct because I'm not 100% researched on this whole franchise, I just do this for fun.

This is also a story, I will follow the storyline of the dance of the dragons but many of the plotlines have been made up or are similar to something I've seen in other series which I have rewritten to suit my characters. I will add a note if I have seen something for you if you'd like to go and watch it. This story will also be flunky with the uploads because I am a full time student but mostly because I write when it comes to me.

This is technically classed as a slowburn but I don't think I will be writing a million chapters so if you would like me to change the tag I will!!! There is also not a lot of dialogue between Aemond and Maellery in the first couple of chapters, so sorry for that but it roughly explains why and I would also like to base a few relationships before I begin writing about those two further.

I also use a lot of paintings to capture what the characters are feeling in the scene, or I reference paintings to write about scenes. They're a big inspiration for me so if you would like me to put together inspo art I used throughout, I can do that also.

Also this is a complete mischaracterised fic LOL, there are certain things that i've kind of adapted to fit my narrative of the characters. For example, Otto being a good person. This is mostly from Maellery's perspective/ narrative so it's so unreliable and also maybe from a third party (revealed at the end). Please do not send hate or insults to anyone who perceives these characters differently. If you're looking for a 100% stick to the story fanfic, then there are so many good ones out there but this is not the one for you. The characters are not good people!!!!! Thank you so much💕

hope you enjoy!!!!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾