002

"SORRY I'M LATE, THE TUBE GOT DELAYED

"SORRY I'M LATE, THE TUBE GOT DELAYED." Maggie continued to make excuses for her lateness but Angelina didn't mind.

"It's fine, honestly. There's literally two people here." Angelina was in fact telling the truth. On a bar stool sat one of the regulars, Frank, who was about 70. He had no kids and was often the first customer of the day. The other person was a man sleeping in one of the booths with a half empty pint of beer next to his elbow.

Maggie let out a sigh of relief and realised that there was really no point in rushing anyways.

As Maggie tied her waitressing apron around her waist Angelina walked behind her and sniffed the air. "Why do you smell like coffee?" She asked.

"Oh. I accidentally bumped into some guy while I was texting you. I spilt his iced coffee all over him and didn't have time to buy him a new one so I just gave him an 'i owe you'." Maggie explained his name repeating through her mind in case she had met him before and forgot it. Oscar, Oscar, Oscar.

She met plenty of people being a waitress in a busy city like London. He probably just came into the bar for a pint once, she thought to herself.

"How many of those have you handed out?" Angelina teased, knowing that Maggie was a klutz and managed to get into messes with strangers quite often, resulting in her routine of handing strangers 'i owe you's. Most strangers never used them and Maggie was kind of grateful, she didn't really feel like helping a bunch of strangers with their problems.

"Shoosh." Maggie said and placed a finger on Angelina's lips.

As she did this she felt a buzz in her pocket, and due to the minimal amount of customers in the store at that moment decided to check who had messaged her.

little lando norris

little lando norris
since the silverstone gp is this weekend and you just happen to be in london you should consider coming

magdog
how about hello no?
magdog
also that's what she said

little lando norris
pleeeeeease maggie 🥺

magdog
why are you so needy?
magdog
every year i decline lando. what makes this year any different?

little lando norris
cmon it'll be fun
little lando norris
you can bring angelina :)
little lando norris
plus you love my racing friends. why would you not go?

magdog
maybe because i need to make money!!???

little lando norris
you can miss one day of work
little lando norris
cmon your my best friend i need your support

magdog
i thought max was your best friend?
seen 12:36pm
magdog
ugh fine ill go
magdog
i'm brining angelina tho

little lando norris
yay!
little lando norris
i'll bring the passes over tonight
seen 12:42pm

"Fancy going to the british grand prix this Sunday?" Maggie asked Angelina as she wiped the counter down.

"What did Lando blackmail you with to make you go?" Angelina laughed polishing glasses that had just come out of the dishwasher.

"I just had a change of heart. You know how much I want him to win a podium. Plus if he gets a good result we can go partying with the other drivers. Think about Daniel." Maggie smirked.

Angelina rolled her eyes at her friend's comment. "Yeah we can go. I'll get someone to cover your shift."

"Thank you!" Maggie said hugging Angelina while jumping up and down.

maggiecaulfield02

Liked by landonorris and othersmaggiecaulfield02 recently!View all 58 comments

maggiecaulfield02 recently!
View all 58 comments

angelinastar001
we're so cute!
maggiecaulfield02
     aren't we?

landonorris
your welcome for the passes 🫡
maggiecaulfield02
     *you're

username1
stunning

maxfewtrell
where am i?
maggiecaulfield02
    not photogenic enough
    maxfewtrell
         rude

username2
how do you know lando?
username3
     they're friends

username4
stop using lando for clout
maggiecaulfield02
     sorry, won't do it again 😔
     username5
       NO MAGGIE WE LOVE THE LANDO CONTENT

GEORGIE SPEAKS!
okay so we have our first lando interaction!
i love when fics have the social media stuff in them so i'm gonna try it out. i probably won't post any more chapters today and the uploading schedule might be a bit messy but anyways if you have anything you want me to put in the fic feel free to comment your ideas and suggestions!