018

AFTER THE RACE, Maggie, Angelina, and Lily decided to head back to the Williams garage and wait for Lando to finish his post-race duties

AFTER THE RACE, Maggie, Angelina, and Lily decided to head back to the Williams garage and wait for Lando to finish his post-race duties. The atmosphere was tense, with Maggie still processing the fact that Oscar had moved on so quickly. She tried to focus on supporting her friends, but her mind kept wandering back to the image of Oscar and Selina together.

As they waited, Maggie noticed the familiar sound of Lando's voice approaching. He walked over, his usual cheerful demeanor slightly subdued by the disappointing race result.

"Hey, sorry about today," Maggie said to Lando, genuinely apologetic.

Lando gave a half-hearted smile. "It's fine, not your fault. Just one of those days, I guess." Maggie nodded, understanding the unspoken tension in the air. "Well, I appreciate you guys being here. Thanks for supporting us."

"Yeah, yeah," Maggie mumbled, glancing around the garage to avoid eye contact.

Angelina nudged her. "Don't be too hard on him. He thought you knew about Selina."

Maggie sighed, realizing she had taken out some of her frustration on Lando unfairly. "I know. Sorry, Lando. It's just been a weird day."

Lando grinned, trying to lighten the mood. "Well, let's hope the next one's better. Anyway, I'll give you guys a ride back to the hotel."

The trio followed Lando to the car, and the tension eased a bit during the drive. Once back at the hotel, they decided to grab dinner at a nearby restaurant to unwind. Despite Maggie's constant uncomfortableness as the newfound information about Oscar and Selina, the friends shared laughs and had a good time, momentarily distracting Maggie from the events of the day.

Maggie, Angelina, and the McLaren team, including Selina, still had another day in Texas before they had to fly out to Mexico for the next race weekend.

Maggie and Angelina were talking with Selina in the hotel lobby as they waited for the boys to be finished with a team meeting about yesterdays race. Lando and Oscar eventually walked over to the trio.

"How about we go out to dinner tonight? Just us five." Lando suggested to the group, wanting Oscar and Maggie to get over their fight and patch things up.

The suggestion of a group dinner hung in the air, met with a momentary silence. Maggie wanted to stay far away from Oscar, but also wanted to get to know Selina better. Lando's hopeful gaze shifted from one face to another, gauging the reactions. Angelina, Selina, and Oscar appeared open to the idea, while Maggie's expression remained guarded.